Motorola E5/plus with 2 GB RAM

gort

anyone experience with such device ? I'd like to know how much RAM does Android take, how much left for user

Why are you asking? Do you have one? Do you want to buy one? Depending on that, it will be entirely different what we would recommend you.

Also,how much do they even cost in your Region?

Android takes as much, as it can.

On my 8gb Oneplus 6t, Android-OS process takes up 1.8gb, Google takes up 500mb, Android-System takes up 400 mb, System-UI takes up 300 mb, and Google Play services 250mb.

That will be 3,2gb only for the basic processes, that are required for Android to Run. Ofcourse, there are some other small things in addition.

Why does Android alone take up more than 3gb Ram? Because my Phone has that much available.

On a Phone with 2gb Ram, it will take up less.

Let me be frank. If you can hold 2 or maybe 3 Apps in the background at the same time, you can be already lucky. Basic things will work. 1 App at a time will work.

But expect many app-reloads.

If you already have one, see for yourself, if the Performance is enough for you.

Do you want to buy one? I don't recommend it.

- Screen resolution is low with 720p

- Performance is quite low. it's pure Entry level. That's LESS Than Midrange.

- Storage and Ram are a joke.

- For what you get, it costs way too much. At least in germany it does.

You will have a MUCH better Experience, if you invest into a Xiaomi A2 Lite. Better Batterylife, better Performance, better Display, more Ram/storage, better Updates.

Or Xiaomi Note 5 / Note 6 Pro.

Peronsally i'd stay away and try and get at least 4GB ram. I can vouch for the MI A2 lite good phone for the money though if you dont mind going second hand you can get some much better options.

Steve

well, it's possible here to get new Motorola E5 Plus 2GB for ~$110/~95€... 5000 mAh battery + stock Android, sounds good

Not really... If i think, for 50€ more, you could get a Xiami A2 Lite or something like that, with MUCH better Specs...

I stick to that. I really can't recomment any 16gb / 2gb Phone anymore, at all.

Except, all you want is a device for phone calls, sms/whatsapp, and maybe googling 1 thing at a time~. For anything more, you'ure better off saving a litle bit for a MUCH better Phone.