Huawei P8 lite 2017 notificationH sound playing problem

Brian Furious

Hello guys, I have a p8 lite 2017 and I have a sound playing everytime an icon pops up on the notification bar, even when turning on the phone (when phone asking for PIN) there's a sound playing or when the phone recieves signal after airplane mode or when it loses it even when it's on silent mode.

I tried everything from the settings including disabling everything from the  "sound" menu or advanced settings. 

What can it be?

Just the spy software monitoring you and China wanting to remind you to give back Meng.

All sarcasm aside, did you try doing a backup and then a factory reset and restore of your backup ? I’m not sure if that will work but my old iPhone hotspoting used to break and this is what I had to do just to fix it. 

41 minutes ago, Elochai said:

Just the spy software monitoring you and China wanting to remind you to give back Meng.

All sarcasm aside, did you try doing a backup and then a factory reset and restore of your backup ? I’m not sure if that will work but my old iPhone hotspoting used to break and this is what I had to do just to fix it. 

I was thinking about doing so, but if I backup the entire phone, it will do for the settings too. I can try it but I'd prefer to avoid a long backup & restore

1 hour ago, Brian Furious said:

I was thinking about doing so, but if I backup the entire phone, it will do for the settings too. I can try it but I'd prefer to avoid a long backup & restore

Well if you don’t mind losing your data and setting it back to “like new” condition then go for it as it can’t hurt. But I’d still do a backup to be on the safe side just in case you did want to do a restore. The other option would be to get in contact with support to see if they can help you. Never know it could be a common feature / bug.