Looking for BO4 & Battlefield V players

Sir Tidez

Hey everyone,

I have semi-recently swapped to PC Gaming for my daily gaming and don't know anyone that plays PC Games to play with. I typically play Black Ops 4, but also play a bit of Battlefield V and 1 as well as some Star Wars Battlefront 2. I'm open to all types of players, good or bad, just want someone I can talk to while playing instead of being a lone ranger as I have been for the past few months. Hope to find some friendly folks to enjoy some games with!

On 2/6/2019 at 11:11 PM, Sir Tidez said:

Hey everyone,

I have semi-recently swapped to PC Gaming for my daily gaming and don't know anyone that plays PC Games to play with. I typically play Black Ops 4, but also play a bit of Battlefield V and 1 as well as some Star Wars Battlefront 2. I'm open to all types of players, good or bad, just want someone I can talk to while playing instead of being a lone ranger as I have been for the past few months. Hope to find some friendly folks to enjoy some games with!

that's pretty cool. If you're up for playing zombies sometime, hit me up on discord/battlenet

Sylvie#0001 is my discord

Battlenet is: Sylveon#21205