Problem with ASROCK MOBO. PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I have the asrock b450 pro4. The asrock RGB program sometimes would work and sometimes did not. I looked it upo and apparently I am not the only one with this issue. I follow this forum to fix http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4537&PN=5&title=rgb-led-issues I followed the post made by TheNoize (the one he quoted). When I get to the part where I put in wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_1.08. it did not work. it said it was not found. I went to that file loaction and saw that I had two different files there. One was wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_1.10 and wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_2.07. I then put in wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_1.10. That worked but I still had the same issue with the ASROCK rgb program not opening. So I then tried wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_2.07 This caused my LEDs to shut off. The program is still not launching. I tried redoing everythign. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the ASrock rgb program. Nothing is working. When I put it wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_2.07 my LEDS start to do the breath red effect. I then get this error.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
   wICPFLASH v1.0.18 - ASRock Incorporation, all rights reserved
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Name = B450 Pro4
BIOS Version = P1.80
Reading file: nu51_2.07...0...ok.
Enter ICP mode.
Company ID: 0x000000DA, Device ID: 0x00210050
Erasing:     EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Programming: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Verifying:   VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Exit ICP mode.
Program done.

CMD_RPD_HIGH_LOW data not match.
                ########    ###    #### ##
                ##         ## ##    ##  ##
                ##        ##   ##   ##  ##
                ######   ##     ##  ##  ##
                ##       #########  ##  ##
                ##       ##     ##  ##  ##
                ##       ##     ## #### ########

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\Bin>

The # spell out FAIL in the cmd prompt by the way. 

I know this is a long one and I know not a lot of people use asrock. If anyone knows a fix please help. I have found nothing online. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

• 3 years later...
Hello, I have the same problem with my motherboard, were you able to solve it? I can't find a solution with my rgb polychrome either :(

I have the first version of the ASRock Pro4 motherboard and whatever Polychrome version came before the one that was released a few days ago worked with it. In the the past I have had numerous problems with Pokychrome not working even after trying to do manual flashing. It really freaks me out I have to manually flash it and when the computer locks up from trying it first thing that comes to mind is "I hope I didn't !@#$ the motherboard", but lucky it worked after waiting a few months for a new version to be released it was working. I had to go back to an older version since it worked. I still have the motherboard, but currently not hooked up so am not able to try it out. I really like how Polychrome software lets you choose how many lights you have for ARGB. It's not a feature I have seen with MSI or Asus.