Rhyzen or Intel 

Higly controversial

So basically I am looking into buying a pc I thought about the Rhyzen 2600+580amd, But then I saw I could change my budget after receiving an insane amound of cash (I am 16 so for most of you thats probs just like 1 week of work but shushh .-.). I am really starting to think that the Rhyzen 2700X is the way to go here because of the amound of bang for my bucks. I mean for around 330 Euro's it honestly looks really solid and if I would want to go over to intel I would need to go for an I7 wich is like 400/450 Euro's. Is the I feel like for multi-tasking the Rhyzen should win especially since it's price is really nice. My only point with the Rhyzen 2700X is that it is just not as good at gaming, but chuck an 1070 ti in there and those 20 frames won't matter as much (and I'll only be playing on 2 144mhz monitor anyways). What would you guys do with the budget of around 1100/1200 Euro's go for the cheap but multitasking Rhyzen or the Intel. I do want to think about the future so please let me know which is future proof and which is not.

As for now I am thinking of going with the sweet 2700X and the 1070 ti which are both around 700 euro's total. I'll be going to be gaming on it a lot but I would also like to be able to multitask using my double monitor setup. 

Intel fanboys if you have anything that would suit me better please tell me, but as for now my first pc will probably be based on Rhyzen.

Please have a good day and it was great that you took the time to read this (even if you might not replay) ❤️?

The R5 2600 is better bang for the buck than the 2700X by a long shot, I'd also forget about the 1070Ti as you can buy the RTX2060 now which performs the same for less money.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, XxSandmandoggxX said:

not as good at gaming, but chuck an 1070 ti in there and those 20 frames won't matter as much

Yup, this is exactly it. If you spend less on the CPU and it lets you spend more on the graphics card, then that's better overall.

Also, that 8 core monster is nice for things other than gaming as well, expect to stream in really high quality as well.

P.S. it's spelled Ryzen

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, NelizMastr said:

The R5 2600 is better bang for the buck than the 2700X by a long shot, I'd also forget about the 1070Ti as you can buy the RTX2060 now which performs the same for less money.

Hmmmm but am I not bottlenecking (I think that it's called that way lol) the 2600 if it's pared with a 1070/2060?

Just now, XxSandmandoggxX said:

Hmmmm but am I not bottlenecking (I think that it's called that way lol) the 2600 if it's pared with a 1070/2060?

Nope

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Yup, this is exactly it. If you spend less on the CPU and it lets you spend more on the graphics card, then that's better overall.

Also, that 8 core monster is nice for things other than gaming as well, expect to stream in really high quality as well.

P.S. it's spelled Ryzen

Oh sorry lul I keep on typing Rhyzen.

Look for a system with an rtx 2060. It has similar performance to the 1070ti but is newer and cheaper. Intel is better if you are strictly gaming and want every last fps.  If you do multi-tasking, streaming, or will be doing work/education programs, ryzen 2600 is better and cheaper.

2 minutes ago, JammyCreedog said:

Look for a system with an rtx 2060. It has similar performance to the 1070ti but is newer and cheaper. Intel is better if you are strictly gaming and want every last fps.  If you do multi-tasking, streaming, or will be doing work/education programs, ryzen 2600 is better and cheaper.

The 1070 ti for me is like 40 Euro's cheaper here in Holland.

7 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Nope

So the Ryzen 2600 doesn't need a cooler because it has a stock one right?

1 minute ago, XxSandmandoggxX said:

So the Ryzen 2600 doesn't need a cooler because it has a stock one right?

yep

Primary PC: