Something that can run Android things

iKingRPG

Hi, I am looking for some tablet that can run Android things so I can turn it into a cheap Google assistant smart display. I will then figure out how to mount it to the wall or build a stand (I need a couple). I thought about getting fire tablets and finding a way to use Android things but didn't find any article/video on it. Basically I want to make a smart display. Bluetooth would also be a nice touch. I don't have a 3d printer or something but what I could do it order from a service and make an incloser for raspberry pi but I would like to have a camera and stuff too and make it look not like I made it myself. If anyone is interested, please let me know and thanks for reading.

Edit: I found this https://developer.android.com/work/dpc/dedicated-devices/ but I don't want to buy and get stuck in a deep hole.

not speaking from experience or knowledge but I believe a raspberry pi would

I've seen rasberry pi smart mirrors idont see why not they sell a 7 inch touch display for the pi with a mount on the back for the pi and it's easy to replicate once you have one setup 

3 hours ago, Reaperson said:

I've seen rasberry pi smart mirrors idont see why not they sell a 7 inch touch display for the pi with a mount on the back for the pi and it's easy to replicate once you have one setup 

But with a pi I would need a screen and for camera I would need to attach without it looking ugly. Maybe should I try those pre built pi tablets?

Edit: not to mention speakers and mic I would need to make a super precise encloser.