LL120 s and LL140 s configuration on a meshify c case

Hibiki33

what?

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

yes, no problem in a Meshify C

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, RayMurr said:

what?

Sorry for the mislead post i allready edit it  what i mean i need a opinion should i use ll120 for intake or just use 2 ll140 s  if ll120 arent that good because ll120 has 43 cfm and  ll140 has 50 cfm and my my case is a fractal meshify c

Just now, syn2112 said:

yes, no problem in a Meshify C

The only problem is the ll120 has 43 cfms only 

3 minutes ago, Hibiki33 said:

The only problem is the ll120 has 43 cfms only 

What? The meshify C has amazing airflow you'll be fine.

Just have the front three fans doing intake and then the top two fans, and the one on the back doing exhaust.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Plan A 

2x ll 140s intake 

2x ll 140s  top exhaust

1x ll 120 rear exhaust

Plan B

3x ll 120s intake 

2x ll 140s  top exhaust

1x ll 120 rear exhaust

Plan C

All  populated with ll120s

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

What? The meshify C has amazing airflow you'll be fine.

Just have the front three fans doing intake and then the top two fans, and the one on the back doing exhaust.

So should  i go for plan B or plan C

Plan B

3x ll 120s intake 

2x ll 140s  top exhaust

1x ll 120 rear exhaust

Plan C

1 hour ago, Hibiki33 said:

So should  i go for plan B or plan C

Plan B

3x ll 120s intake 

2x ll 140s  top exhaust

1x ll 120 rear exhaust

Plan C

Plan B.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

4 hours ago, Hibiki33 said:

3x ll 120s intake 

2x ll 140s  top exhaust

1x ll 120 rear exhaust

Probably overkill but this is the configuration for best airflow in this case. 

Depending on what cooler you're using the rightmost top mount exhaust might not help cooling since it would just exhaust the fresh air from the front intake.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Probably overkill but this is the configuration for best airflow in this case. 

Depending on what cooler you're using the rightmost top mount exhaust might not help cooling since it would just exhaust the fresh air from the front intake.

This cooler it can cool a overclock 8700k

Pccooler-6-Heatpipe-CPU-cooler-12cm-RGB-5V-12V-Double-fan-for-Intel-AMD-radiator-heatsink.jpg_640x640.jpg

57 minutes ago, Hibiki33 said:

This cooler it can cool a overclock 8700k

It can probably cool a 8700k but I'm not sure how well it performs due to lack of reviews or benchmarks. 

If possible, I'd recommend sticking with some better-known coolers instead if you want reliable cooling performance for oc'ing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It can probably cool a 8700k but I'm not sure how well it performs due to lack of reviews or benchmarks. 

If possible, I'd recommend sticking with some better-known coolers instead if you want reliable cooling performance for oc'ing. 

I had 2 coolers this and a  dark rock pro 3  my system is running a i5  9600k ther reason i buy this rgb cooler is for aestetic reasons but i use DRp3 with just 1 fan in the middle to see my ram sticks with rgb  1 fan is  just like kyle bitwit do in his test on th DRp4 will cool a 8700k around 60's 

ihad see a review about the chinese rgb cooler  heres a link of the review its in chinese use translate so you can read the review about this cooler

https://kknews.cc/zh-cn/digital/vy3ok9y.html

45 minutes ago, Hibiki33 said:

ihad see a review about the chinese rgb cooler  heres a link of the review its in chinese use translate so you can read the review about this cooler

https://kknews.cc/zh-cn/digital/vy3ok9y.html

It's good to look at multiple reviews but it seems fine from this one. That being said, it's a bit hard to tell where it stands due to lack of comparison to other coolers. 

Ive tried all those configs  on my mesh c....

Honestly ive found the best overall is  3 x front 120'S 1 x rear 120 and nothing up top just use the magnetic mesh (dust cover) this supplies enuf back pressure to stop the system becoming a dust bowl @ low speeds and allows the system to exhaust fast enuf at high fan speeds.

All my tests were done with LL-120's /140's and stock corsair fans.

Edit, i am using a H-150i tripple  placed in the front of the case.

IF i were air cooling my cpu.... i may think about adding fan to the top.