are this temps fine for a i7-9700k CPU?

Go to solution Solved by PlayStation 2,
1 minute ago, ReemX44 said:

because in this video right here that features my CPU cooler they are saying that under load clocked to 5hz its supposed to run on about 50

And what CPU were they testing? A 9700K?

60C is fine, nothing to sweat over, especially on a 9700K at 5GHz.

i have a corsair h100i platinum and on load im reaching to about 60 degrees when the cpu is clocked to 5hz is these kind of temps ok becouse i feel like i should be on 50...

60 for load temps are totally fine. Why 50 specifically?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

because in this video right here that features my CPU cooler they are saying that under load clocked to 5hz its supposed to run on about 50

Nobody's chip is gonna perform exactly the same, hence the term silicon lottery. It just depends, but I would say stable 5Hz at 60 degrees is great

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

all depends on what voltage was used to achieve the overclock, TIM, MCE, and case flow. nobody can/will predict what overclock should produce in thermal output.

too many variables and inefficiencies. 60° is fine.

Thanks for the fast af replay guys this community is just great in terms of answering fast :P

14 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

its normal, don't be concerned unless you get extreme temps.