Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HypedKid

HHD PARTITION SECOND TIME

Posted · Original PosterOP

I am restoring my system (windows broke somehow, so I need to delete everything and install again) so the question is, do I need to partition it again? It was already partitioned before....

Not really, but I would. In the installer, just delete all the partitions it lists and install Windows to your SSD (or whatever drive you want as your boot drive).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: i7-950 OC'd to 3.96GHz @ 1.325V Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB Storage: WD Blue 1tb and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Steelseries Arctis 5

lol why are you here, nobody is allowed to be here

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Not really, but I would. In the installer, just delete all the partitions it lists and install Windows to your SSD (or whatever drive you want as your boot drive).

I have only hdd....

Just now, HypedKid said:

I have only hdd....

So do the same thing.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: i7-950 OC'd to 3.96GHz @ 1.325V Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB Storage: WD Blue 1tb and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Monitor: Dell G2410T Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Steelseries Arctis 5

lol why are you here, nobody is allowed to be here

If you do a clean install, you will have the option of formatting and deleting the different partitions.