UW 3440 x 1440 IPS 120 G-sync

Uban

What monitor would you recommend me? PC i7-8700K Delid, RTX 2080Trio

Dell Alienware AW3418DW

ASUS PG348Q

Acer Predator X34P

AOC AG352UCG6

I have  1440 IPS 60, I want to move on to a better game room, another great thing. I have the price of some of these monitors. Thanks

I haven't tried the Asus PG348Q but I have owned the rest of them and currently uses the Alienware.  

First of all In my opinion you cannot go wrong with any of them with that being said there are some differences especially in feel and build quality. If you love using an ultrawide, and you just want the best overall feel I would recommend the Acer Predator, the build quality seems good and the panel seems sharp and the color accuracy is pretty noticeable when compared to the AOC. A note to the Predator is that the monitor stand has pretty long legs which can be annoying if you don not have a pretty deep desk. Some people have also reported pretty horrific instances of back light bleed on this monitor, but I never had any problems with that.  

The AOC does seem "cheaper" in build quality and the color accuracy and panel is not equal to the Acer or Alienware, however for gaming it is the best value of the three and I loved when gaming. 

In the end I kept the Alienware and it ended up honestly being because of the design of the monitor my PC is a very visible part of my office and I just love the looks of it ( I would however not recommend choosing a monitor based on the design ;) ) . panel wise and in gaming I would place it between the Acer and the AOC, as it comes very close to the Acer and in both desktop use and gaming it looks noticeably better than the AOC.

Hope it helps at least a little and if not remember I didn't force you to read it :D      

I am very surprised to hear your message, nice comparison. Acer + Alien are very nice both, AOC is the cheapest of this choice, if I buy such a monitor, I assume you will also stay. The actual mass of the 180x80 massive, it should be enough, I suppose, did not look, I'm just for the specification of the "foot" of the monitor.