Cheap mobo with aura sync!

Hi! I would like a budget motherboard with LGA 1151 socket that supports the Asus aura sync. I have a 1060 strix oc and a pc case (Gamemax Draco) that has aura sync compatibility, and it would be nice to have them all sync together. What's a good, cheap motherboard that supports aura sync? I've been looking at the TUF B360M-E Mobo but I'm not sure... The case also supports the MSI Mystic Light sync but I have a asus gpu so might aswell... (tbh the lighting on the 1060 oc strix isn't exactly visible).

If possible I would also like recommendations for mobos that support MSI Mystic light. I've looked at some mobos from asus and jeez they're expensive. I haven't looked into mystic light yet. will do now. If you guys got any recommendations or comments about the case, please do comment them down. Thanks!

I believe either TUF or prime are the cheapest RGB boards, and there aren't many prime boards with RGB. At about $80, you've probably found one of the cheapest boards that support Aura Sync, and it doesn't have a terrible amount of phases. Only 2 dimm slots isn't amazing, but metal reinforced PCIe slot looks nice, all the SATA B360 supports, and a full 8 pins for CPU power, seems like it would suffice.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

I believe either TUF or prime are the cheapest RGB boards, and there aren't many prime boards with RGB. At about $80, you've probably found one of the cheapest boards that support Aura Sync, and it doesn't have a terrible amount of phases. Only 2 dimm slots isn't amazing, but metal reinforced PCIe slot looks nice, all the SATA B360 supports, and a full 8 pins for CPU power, seems like it would suffice.

Thanks for the fast reply! I think I might go with MSI as it seems to be the better & cheaper option that I have. Looking at the B360M Gaming Plus rn.

Just now, BrokePilot said:

Thanks for the fast reply! I think I might go with MSI as it seems to be the better & cheaper option that I have. Looking at the B360M Gaming Plus rn.

It's practically the same thing but with no VRM cooling and a better board layout. If it fits your style better then go for it, but it's basically $10 more for nothing new.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

It's practically the same thing but with no VRM cooling and a better board layout. If it fits your style better then go for it, but it's basically $10 more for nothing new.

Oh. Well that sucks. Do you have any recommendations?

4 minutes ago, BrokePilot said:

If your budget is still that below $100 price point, then https://pcpartpicker.com/product/H4BTwP/asus-tuf-b360m-plus-gaming-micro-atx-lga1151-motherboard-b360m-plus-gaming#viewImages

Does this work for you? I'm not sure of your region so I don't know your local prices or currency.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

If your budget is still that below $100 price point, then https://pcpartpicker.com/product/H4BTwP/asus-tuf-b360m-plus-gaming-micro-atx-lga1151-motherboard-b360m-plus-gaming#viewImages

Does this work for you? I'm not sure of your region so I don't know your local prices or currency.

Oh jeez it's 2000000 idr so ~140 US. I think there seems to be some kind of increase in price for Asus mobos as they seem to be the popular pc part choice over here in Indonesia. If you don't mind, do you have any other recommendations? Greatly appreaciated.

P. S. What do you think about this cooler? LINK

6 minutes ago, BrokePilot said:

Msi has the krait, pc pro, tomahawk, gaming plus, pro carbon and godlike that support mystic for example. Would choose most of those above the tuf

3 minutes ago, BrokePilot said:

Oh jeez it's 2000000 idr so ~140 US. I think there seems to be some kind of increase in price for Asus mobos as they seem to be the popular pc part choice over here in Indonesia. If you don't mind, do you have any other recommendations? Greatly appreaciated.

If MSI is cheaper, that's different from the US, because MSI is often more expensive for the same thing. Go for the cheaper of the two you were considering if they're at the high end of your budget.

4 minutes ago, BrokePilot said:

What do you think about this cooler? LINK

It looks like a 240mm cooler, but I don't know that brand. Hopefully it's not too expensive compared to alternatives like the H100i or the kraken x62

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

If MSI is cheaper, that's different from the US, because MSI is often more expensive for the same thing. Go for the cheaper of the two you were considering if they're at the high end of your budget.

It looks like a 240mm cooler, but I don't know that brand. Hopefully it's not too expensive compared to alternatives like the H100i or the kraken x62

Ah. I'll try to find something that fits but if I can't then I'll go with MSI.

Yip it's a 240mm cooler. It's about half the price of the H100i. Hopefully it'll be good, or I'll get the Raijintek Orcus 240 which is similarly priced to the h100i. Thanks for your help!