Anyone make custom parts?

So I figured I would ask this here as well as my last topic pretty much got 0 input. Probably due to the fact it was posted in the PSU section and not here (forgot which sub I was on when I posted zzzz, going to have mods delete it) :

So I lack a work area to make a custom PSU shroud or other components for my upcoming build or I would make them myself. I've seen a few pages on Facebook that sell parts (FTW Industries out of the Phillipines) etc but none of them return messages. Some I have messaged a month ago and nothing. So I was wondering if anyone knows any companies or people who make custom PSU shrouds/parts in general (front panels, backplates, GPU plates etc).

I'm trying to get a custom PSU shround, front panel (with 2 x 2 140mm fan holes w/ mesh, refer to picture below) and a GPU backplate to help reduce sag.

This is a good idea of what my build is going to look like with my own flair of course. I think it's funny because I had the exact same ideas for my build + some elwire in the front and some case lighting, black/red cables and what not but everything else was pretty much the same as this well before I ever saw this image. Was nice to find an image of a build that mirrored a lot of my ideas.

http://i.imgur.com/7vVYT8w.jpg

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Check around Overclock.net

I think there might be a few people in the artisan section that might. 

Error: 410

Check around Overclock.net

I think there might be a few people in the artisan section that might. 

I've pm'd DWood from Overclockers.com, but no reply, also he has been offline for a while now (weeks afaik). Trying to cultivate multiple options @<@

Also OC.net/com seem to be pretty useless. Anything I have posted gets 1-2 replies and then dies.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

So I figured I would ask this here as well as my last topic pretty much got 0 input. Probably due to the fact it was posted in the PSU section and not here (forgot which sub I was on when I posted zzzz, going to have mods delete it) :

So I lack a work area to make a custom PSU shroud or other components for my upcoming build or I would make them myself. I've seen a few pages on Facebook that sell parts (FTW Industries out of the Phillipines) etc but none of them return messages. Some I have messaged a month ago and nothing. So I was wondering if anyone knows any companies or people who make custom PSU shrouds/parts in general (front panels, backplates, GPU plates etc).

I'm trying to get a custom PSU shround, front panel (with 2 x 2 140mm fan holes w/ mesh, refer to picture below) and a GPU backplate to help reduce sag.

This is a good idea of what my build is going to look like with my own flair of course. I think it's funny because I had the exact same ideas for my build + some elwire in the front and some case lighting, black/red cables and what not but everything else was pretty much the same as this well before I ever saw this image. Was nice to find an image of a build that mirrored a lot of my ideas.

http://i.imgur.com/7vVYT8w.jpg

Right there with you buddy!

I am trying to figure out where to get the part that everyone uses for their shroud, unless everyone bends a materials at perfect 90 degree somewhere.

Right there with you buddy!

I am trying to figure out where to get the part that everyone uses for their shroud, unless everyone bends a materials at perfect 90 degree somewhere.

Found on another forum how to bend acrylic :) 

Found on another forum how to bend acrylic :)

I know how to make the parts I lack the workspace and the tools. I'm an accomplished fabricator, sheet metal, acrylic, composite, ceramic etc.

Had to sell all my tools when I moved, no room for them and couldn't afford storage unit.

PSU

Go to a local metal shop, the majority of them have plasma or laser cutters now-a-days, and are in no shortage of tools.

This way you can oversee the fabrication and there will be much less of a chance at mis-communication and you end up with a part that doesn't fit or something. It will likely be cheaper as well...

Go to a local metal shop, the majority of them have plasma or laser cutters now-a-days, and are in no shortage of tools.

This way you can oversee the fabrication and there will be much less of a chance at mis-communication and you end up with a part that doesn't fit or something. It will likely be cheaper as well...

We don't have places like that in SoCal where you can just "drop by" and have people do work for you lol. At least not that I am aware of.

PSU

We don't have places like that in SoCal where you can just "drop by" and have people do work for you lol. At least not that I am aware of.

I'm sure that they do, getting custom parts fabbed is not at all uncommon.

My town of 50k people has 5 places that I know of and I'm sure there are more. I have a hard time getting out of the places I go to ask they like to sit and talk about whatever project I am working on. Look for welding shops on Google, maybe even some Auto body shops will do it on the side. Check out some machining forums in the locals section, you might have a neighbor that does some plasma cut signs on the side. Craigslist is another good place people may advertise that they do that kind of work, or post a help wanted on there.

I sat and talked to a guy for over an hour in Brawley about his CNC machines when I was down there working a few years ago, so I know they exist in your area.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

So anyhow like I expected my thread on OC.net was deleted. Worst community ever. Why I left and came here!

PSU

I actually maybe be able to help you out ! if you could explain a little bit more on what you need