AdBlock Not letting youtube videos buffer!

Austin152

About a week or two ago I started noticing that every video I would watch on youtube was not loading anywhere near the speed it should. It was pretty much impossible to watch unless I let it buffer for 10 minutes. I tried everything including clearing my browser cache and repeatedly checking my network. Finally i fixed the problem by pausing adblock after the ad was finished on my video it Immediately started to load and loaded the whole 1080p video within seconds like it should. I hope this helps all who use adblock like myself!

Corsair 650d, Core i5 3570k, H100, Galaxy gtx670, Asus z77 vDeluxe Mobo, 16g kingston hyper x memory.

all u have to to is click the right mouse button on the youtube vid and click settings and then click the folder pic and then pull the line thing to all the way to the right till it says unlimited then the buffering will stop easy fix

There's Adblock and Adblock Plus in Google Chrome. Use Adblock Plus. No issues so far.

Thanks! I was beginning to wonder why my buffer times have increased. I will try this when I get home.

all u have to to is click the right mouse button on the youtube vid and click settings and then click the folder pic and then pull the line thing to all the way to the right till it says unlimited then the buffering will stop easy fix

This fixed my problem...thank you so much!

Can someone post the instructions in proper english? Reading the fix from "nvidia_for_life" is giving me a migraine. Not even lying..

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

I have AdBlock, and I've never had any issues. o.o