Wich GPU brands supoort Corsair's HG10 WaterCooling Adapter?

dchurchw

Im planning on watercooling my GPU, I dont have enough money or experience for a custom loop, so I wanted to see wich GPU brands fit on the HG10 N970.

P.S: I have an OverClocked Strix 970 to 1426mhz on the core and wont go higher, thats why I want to know wich brands fit to see if I could get an MSI one or an EVGA.

You might as well put in a custom loop if you're going that high on the clocks.

if i have an aio and a custom loop with the same amoun of fans, same rad size, and same fin density, wich performs better? Would ir depend on the coolant?

if i have an aio and a custom loop with the same amoun of fans, same rad size, and same fin density, wich performs better? Would ir depend on the coolant?

If you have a custom loop it's not going to be a single radiator, that kind of defeats the purpose. Custom loops cool multiple components and tend to be there mainly for aesthetics, although they do significantly improve cooling performance. That HG10 won't work anyways, you need a reference PCB card and it's accompanying blower fan.

If you have a custom loop it's not going to be a single radiator, that kind of defeats the purpose. Custom loops cool multiple components and tend to be there mainly for aesthetics, although they do significantly improve cooling performance. That HG10 won't work anyways, you need a reference PCB card and it's accompanying blower fan.

that means i need an upgrade if case, i have an nzxt s340, for i would need a case like the h440 wich supports one 140mm on the back, 360mm on the top, and 240mm on the front, is it a good case for custom loops? I liked the s340 because it has a reservoir mount, and the h440 doesnt, but since i would need multiple rads it kinda goes away...

that means i need an upgrade if case, i have an nzxt s340, for i would need a case like the h440 wich supports one 140mm on the back, 360mm on the top, and 240mm on the front, is it a good case for custom loops? I liked the s340 because it has a reservoir mount, and the h440 doesnt, but since i would need multiple rads it kinda goes away...