GPU-Z cant identify ASIC Quality (Not supported)

kennypotato

I was trying to determine my asic quality on my r9 380 4GB and GPU-Z says it isnt supported on this card? is there any way i can read ASIC on this card? Ive seen others online posting ASIC percentage of their 380's and dont know how they can determine theirs.

[Dat Black and White] i5 4690k @ 4.7 GHz | Gigabyte G1 R9 380 4GB | MSI Z97A SLI Krait Edtion | Hyper X 16GB 1866 RAM | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair RM 750W | WD Black 1TB | Kingston 240GB SSD

You have to hover the mouse over the menu bar at the top of GPU-Z and right click, you'll see an option to check the ASIC.

You have to hover the mouse over the menu bar at the top of GPU-Z and right click, you'll see an option to check the ASIC.

I know, whenever i do that it says "ASIC quality reading not supported on this card." I just figured it would support it because its running Tonga, which isnt so new that they couldnt have added support for it since it was originally in the r9 285

[Dat Black and White] i5 4690k @ 4.7 GHz | Gigabyte G1 R9 380 4GB | MSI Z97A SLI Krait Edtion | Hyper X 16GB 1866 RAM | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair RM 750W | WD Black 1TB | Kingston 240GB SSD

Maybe it detected your iGPU?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |