No boot up?

thesalman569

Hello, first i am going to tell you about the mobo and cpu, so i had this somewhat new amd cpu and mobo already installed together, i tried selling and stuff but nothing, i put it in the closet for couple of months until my friend wanted to build a pc, so i told him about my cpu and mobo and he agreed to buy it. So on thursday, we built the pc and we booted it up and it worked, it gave a display and stuff, so he took it home and it worked until today he texted me, no usb ports work on mobo, it turns on and fans run but no display on the monitor nor usb work?? What could have happened? how can i fix the display issue? 

are you using onboard graphics? have you checked to make sure you cpu was properly seated with no bent pins and that the heat sink is also properly seated? also checking the CPU +4 or 8 are plugged in all the way. so basically double check it.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

are you using onboard graphics? have you checked to make sure you cpu was properly seated with no bent pins and that the heat sink is also properly seated? also checking the CPU +4 or 8 are plugged in all the way. so basically double check it.

i gave him my old gpu, a 650, yea, i used the build for 8 months and nothjing was wrong for me, its a 4 pin and its correctly

have you tried reinstalling your gpu drivers and mobo drivers? it could be causing you issues.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

have you tried reinstalling your gpu drivers and mobo drivers? it could be causing you issues.

thing is, he cant get a display