SW Battlefront

don_svetlio

Any generous soul with an extra copy and nobody to give it to? I'd like to try it with someone.

inb4:"buy it yourself" - I'm dead broke - University is a bitch :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Should have played the BETA if you wanted to try it. I dont have 60 euros to spare to get you a copy, sorry.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Is begging not against the CoC?

I'm simply asking - not going to grab your leg and beg :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I think that if someone had an extra copy, they would sell it via G2A for like 40 euros

correction: 50 euros

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I think that if someone had an extra copy, they would sell it via G2A for like 40 euros

Eh, true. Lot's of copies being given away on Twitter - maybe someone snagged several.

Don't worry, don't bother with the game. It's terrible

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Don't worry, don't bother with the game. It's terrible

Its really not.

It lacks content but they're updating it with free new maps and modes as well as paid expansion packs.

Bad Company 2 didn't have much more content either but it was very polished with great map design and that's what counts.

Battlefield 4 was so packed that half of the maps are crap and the game needed over a year of testing and balancing to make half of the game modes even playable.

Rush is still not really enjoyable because the maps simply aren't designed for it.

In Battlefront the gameplay, maps, and modes are rock solid the flight mechanics need some changes and some overall balance changes but that's about it.

I rather have half the content but a game that is polished, pretty much bug free, and runs great than another game that looks like it's packed with content but runs and plays like shit for a year+ till they fix it which has been almost every major game release in the last few years.

RTX2070OC 

Its really not.

It lacks some content but they're updating it with free new maps and modes as well as paid expansion packs.

Bad Company 2 didn't have much more content either but it was very polished with great map design and that's what counts.

Battlefield 4 was so packed that half of the maps are crap and the game needed over a year of testing and balancing to make half of the game modes even playable.

The gameplay, maps, and modes are rock solid the flight mechanics need some changes and some overall balance changes but that's about it.

I rather have half the content but a game that is polished, pretty much bug free, and runs great than another game that looks like it's packed with content but runs and plays like shit for a year+ till they fix it.

It offers nothing innovative. The maps and modes aren't that good and even that one mode that is decent is not that balanced. Dogfighting is so crap its simplified to pressing the f keys to do maneuvers. The gameplay gets boring fast. Teamwork is many times non existent. Heroes can easily demolish dozens of players before being taken down and when you are on the receiving end you might as well run to safety if you see that hero coming to you because there is very little you will be able to do. The visuals and sound are both awesome but if the gameplay is generic boring mindless pew pew it doesnt even matter. Not to mention the super expensive season pass and the deluxe edition or whatever it was which was 10 bucks for some stupid icons and instant access to weapons you can normally unlock by winning 1/2 games.

Bad company 2 shits on this game that was an awesome fps and done right it had fun gameplay that rewarded teamwork,awesome destructible environment, much more interesting maps,classes,weapons,vehicles,it had squads, etc. and even the singleplayer was good.To me it is the best BF game. A lot of people still play bc2 whereas battlefront will be dead much sooner compared to bc2's lifespan, I mean the numbers that came out for amount of people playing Battlefront were pretty darn low.

Can't wait to see how EA will aproach the sequels :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M