Which AIO?

The Raijientek Triton vs Lipa Aquachanger vs Cooler Master Seidon 240M.
Which one wins and why, looking for a new cooler for my FX-8320

Breaking things 1 day at a time

seidon 240m

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

seidon 240m

Because right now the raijientek cooler is on sale for $80

Because right now the raijientek cooler is on sale for $80

i would get the raijientek it has a copper radiator and not aluminium. but it can have some pump noise problems. if you can you should go for the cheaper core edition without fans and get some noctua fans.

i would get the raijientek it has a copper radiator and not aluminium. but it can have some pump noise problems. if you can you should go for the cheaper core edition without fans and get some noctua fans.

Do you have a link to the core edition

Do not get the Raijintek Triton. There have been dead on arrival reports with the clear plastic on the pump cracking and some units not working at all. I recommend the Cooler Master Seidon 240m

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

I've heard some people saying that the Raijintek Triton could have a crack on the block/pump/reservoir combo unit. I've ever used the Seidon 120M and the tubing is rather stiff. The fans are also quite loud in full speed. I've never had any experience with the LEPA, though.

NEED X58 BOARD WITH SATA3 ASAP

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also trying to pick one aio water cooling system for my 8320, at least fot me raijintei seems pretty decent pick (especially after LTT review), in this price range I can get Antek Kuhler (not able to change fans sucks) and Thermaltake Water 3.0 pro, tho by picking raiji core I could pick much beter fans at start. And about that craked stuff, well 3 y waranty should cover all shipping damage.