[LFG] [Worldwide] Need For Speed 2015 all platforms

Hi guys

since i have yet to see an actual group for Need For Speed 2015 created

I will create a tread just for Need For Speed

this group is open for all platforms

and yes that includes consoles and the delayed PC platform next year

I have pre-order my own copy but it was PC version so i have to wait 4 months later to play it.

share your car builds and tips on how to nail some events.

Most likely my 5 car garage will be these cars

Toyota Sprinter Treuno GT-Apex AE86 aka Tofu car of Initial D

Nissan Skyline GTR R32 V-Spec BNR32

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec BNR34

Nissan Fairlady Z 240ZG S30 aka Devil Z build

Nissan GTR R35

looking at the mountain drifts events

my inner fanboy is screaming Initial D touge battles

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Im yet to pre order the PC version but will soon. I dont know what my garage will have but i know 1 thing is for sure..... M3 E46 >:D

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Im yet to pre order the PC version but will soon. I dont know what my garage will have but i know 1 thing is for sure..... M3 E46 > :D

yes the pre-order has the M3 GTR lookalike from Most Wanted

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

yes the pre-order has the M3 GTR lookalike from Most Wanted

Can you still get the M3 without pre ordering like earning it in game as i dont want to be given it i want to earn it D:

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Can you still get the M3 without pre ordering like earning it in game as i dont want to be given it i want to earn it D:

it kinda unlocked as your starter car

but you can earn it with normal gameplay

Will the BMW M3 E46 only be available with the Deluxe Edition?

A) In the Deluxe Edition the M3 E46 will be one of your starter cars, but you can unlock it (including the wraps) in the normal way through regular gameplay.

it kinda unlocked as your starter car

but you can earn it with normal gameplay

Will the BMW M3 E46 only be available with the Deluxe Edition?

A) In the Deluxe Edition the M3 E46 will be one of your starter cars, but you can unlock it (including the wraps) in the normal way through regular gameplay.

Ok then xD i will just pre order the normal version, already to expensive.

Ok then xD i will just pre order the normal version, already to expensive.

well i am a sucker for collectors edition

i pretty much have all the NFS games disc except the very first game

looking again

i need to buy 2 copies

since i need to collect one and to play the other

I've just had a look at the car list, I reckon when I get it I'll try to get the following:

• Nissan GTR
  • Mazda MX-5 2015
  • BMW M3 E92
  • Dodge Challenger SRT-8
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV

I would go for a skyline GTR as well but the car limit restricts that, as the 5 chosen are the ones I really want to have.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I've just had a look at the car list, I reckon when I get it I'll try to get the following:

• Nissan GTR
  • Mazda MX-5 2015
  • BMW M3 E92
  • Dodge Challenger SRT-8
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SV

I would go for a skyline GTR as well but the car limit restricts that, as the 5 chosen are the ones I really want to have.

well that is the story mode which is usually limited to 5 cars just like Underground 2

There should be a free build mode that is outside of the story mode which just allow you to build any car with unlocked parts

Rep lvl of 50 can be achieved if you are really hardcore racer and rack up a bounty and crush all the race events

well i am sold

well that is the story mode which is usually limited to 5 cars just like Underground 2

There should be a free build mode that is outside of the story mode which just allow you to build any car with unlocked parts

Rep lvl of 50 can be achieved if you are really hardcore racer and rack up a bounty and crush all the race events

Ahh, I'd stick to story mode anyway, so I'd just have to make sure I get what I want.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Count me in :D

what platform are you on?

Pc

so we are waiting for the PC release

well i am sold

Initial D 86? Red Bar tail lights? get the fuck out of here.

I will say though as much of a sticker as I feel this game is they nailed the 4age engine note, at least in the hood cam.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Initial D 86? Red Bar tail lights? get the fuck out of here.

I will say though as much of a sticker as I feel this game is they nailed the 4age engine note, at least in the hood cam.

well so far all the mountain roads pretty much scream Initial D

and they have a event called Touge where you drift you way down the roads

Drift train seems fun but you need to stay in the pack

and if you car is too far ahead, you dont score

some goes if you car is too slow

Not only do they have Initial D roads

they also have a highway where you pretty much go Wangan with the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG S30 aka Devil Z

and you can make a Blackbird Porsche

well so far all the mountain roads pretty much scream Initial D

and they have a event called Touge where you drift you way down the roads

Drift train seems fun but you need to stay in the pack

and if you car is too far ahead, you dont score

some goes if you car is too slow

Not only do they have Initial D roads

they also have a highway where you pretty much go Wangan with the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG S30 aka Devil Z

and you can make a Blackbird Porsche

meh, physics are all kinds of durp as are the driving aids, to the point you are not even driving anymore you are just pointing a car in a direction. 

forza has "initial d roads" (some of them at least) any modable racing sim you can put Haruna into (actual name of "akina") Ive driven a ford rs200 group B car down it in rFactor. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

meh, physics are all kinds of durp as are the driving aids, to the point you are not even driving anymore you are just pointing a car in a direction. 

forza has "initial d roads" (some of them at least) any modable racing sim you can put Haruna into (actual name of "akina") Ive driven a ford rs200 group B car down it in rFactor. 

well i know only Forza 4 has Fujimi Kaido

but Forza 5 and 6 no longer has that track :(

Well i do know the actual mountain is Mt Haruna and there use to be the actual Tofu shop but has since been torn down

so now the spot where the tofu shop stood is now a open carpark space. :(

But Need for Speed has been semi arcade style racing

there is no way it can replace GT6 or Forza 6 or Project Cars in terms of game physics