surface book black picture on microsoft store general surface page

Go to solution Solved by Guest Kloaked,

Doesn't look like it's actually black, just a shadowy one.

I saw that this picture of the surface book on microsoft store surface page depicts it as being black I wonder if this is legit and if it'll ever be available to buy. also I wonder how the whole thing would look like.

post-268616-0-22098100-1444775813.png

Doesn't look like it's actually black, just a shadowy one.

I just want one so badly but I already have a Pro 3 so I'd better not. I coudn't justify spending the money.

Linus is full of shit btw, the Surface is amazing. I was so disappointed with his review because it did it such an injustice.

I just want one so badly but I already have a Pro 3 so I'd better not. I coudn't justify spending the money.

Linus is full of shit btw, the Surface is amazing. I was so disappointed with his review because it did it such an injustice.

Linus did a review of the surface book already?

EDIT: didnt read ur comment properly, dw!

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Linus did a review of the surface book already?

nah, I was referring to his review of the Pro 3

What he said wasn't unwarranted. He even stated that the device may be fine for some people.

He ripped it a new one, and it was deserved on Micro$oft's part.

nah, I was referring to his review of the Pro 3

Many many many many many many many reviewers don't understand the pen. The pen is what it makes the Surface Pro. They see it as a bonus thing, and then compare like a laptop. It's not a laptop. If anything it should be compared against convertibles.

I happy that Linus read my post I did on the video, and now sees a bit better the purpose of the device. Sadly, he still doesn't see the value of the pen in his day to day activity. And I don't think he will, until he actually looks for how to integrated it to his work flow, and actually spend some real good time with it.

What he said wasn't unwarranted. He even stated that the device may be fine for some people.

He ripped it a new one, and it was deserved on Micro$oft's part.

No, not really. You need to understand the device that you are reviewing, as a reviewer. Sadly, on Linus review he didn't, and stated that it was fine for some people after a conversation in a thread with other users and my post showing how the device pen integrates with the work flow. So hopefully the SP4 review will be better made.

No, not really. You need to understand the device that you are reviewing, as a reviewer. Sadly, on Linus review he didn't, and stated that it was fine for some people after a conversation in a thread with other users and my post showing how the device pen integrates with the work flow. So hopefully the SP4 review will be better made.

I get that part I suppose.

What I believe was completely valid was the criticism about how they put a weak magnet on the pen, then that whole cheap fabric sticker as a holder instead.

Then there's the capacitive button placement. There was something else I was nodding my head at, but I forget.

I get that part I suppose.

What I believe was completely valid was the criticism about how they put a weak magnet on the pen, then that whole cheap fabric sticker as a holder instead.

Then there's the capacitive button placement. There was something else I was nodding my head at, but I forget.

But both are irrelevant because both are optional things that you can choose not to use. I don't have my pen loop attached and I keep my pen in a pocket in my bag.