Best Cases And Prices For 560 Rad Water Cooling

I need some idea's and list of cases that support 560 rad. I've been hunting for months now and i need help.

I don't think any case exist that huge.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Maybe you can mod a case to fit it, but I think it'd stick out of the top then or something.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Try looking as caselabs cases, some of their big towers might fit a 560, or can be modded to fit one. Nice cases. But not cheap.

There aren't many on that front. If you're up to the challenge, though, you can build an external box with a 560 radiator. You can find ideas for that online. Building the external solution and using whatever mid or full-tower you want would probably be a lot less expensive than finding a case that can support a 560mm radiator.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

Thanks but need more guys.

There aren't many on that front. If you're up to the challenge, though, you can build an external box with a 560 radiator. You can find ideas for that online. Building the external solution and using whatever mid or full-tower you want would probably be a lot less expensive than finding a case that can support a 560mm radiator.

Yes i already am doing that and i need a case that can do it well and nicely and clean.

I think... http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=292

EDIT: Yes, this can fit a 560mm rad c:

I will keep this on my list i actualy like the design.

Try looking as caselabs cases, some of their big towers might fit a 560, or can be modded to fit one. Nice cases. But not cheap.

I will look and see.

I will keep this on my list i actualy like the design.

I will look and see.

Worst case scenario? Make your own case pretty much.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Worst case scenario? Make your own case pretty much.

I can't i just want a good case without some jerry rigging mod. I wish i could make a case but i'm not the right person for that.

I can't i just want a good case without some jerry rigging mod. I wish i could make a case but i'm not the right person for that.

Use a smaller set of rads and you'll be good to go, what you're trying to do isn't very common place. My best advice to give you is to either build your own case which sounds like a non option from you or email/tweet/call/facebook CaseLabs.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Use a smaller set of rads and you'll be good to go, what you're trying to do isn't very common place. My best advice to give you is to either build your own case which sounds like a non option from you or email/tweet/call/facebook CaseLabs.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/

I'm consideing it. But i have to use 560 as i don't plan on downgrading to get a better fit. I wish there was a easier way. I will see if they can do a custom case or something.

I'm consideing it. But i have to use 560 as i don't plan on downgrading to get a better fit. I wish there was a easier way. I will see if they can do a custom case or something.

From their site on an SMA8...

Compatible Radiator Sizes (may require additional mounts) 

120.1 - 120.2 (120 - 240) - Yes

140.1 - 140.2 (140 - 280) - Yes

120.3 (360) - Yes

140.3 (420) - Yes

120.4 (480) - Yes

140.4 (560) - Yes

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

From their site on an SMA8...

Compatible Radiator Sizes (may require additional mounts) 

120.1 - 120.2 (120 - 240) - Yes

140.1 - 140.2 (140 - 280) - Yes

120.3 (360) - Yes

140.3 (420) - Yes

120.4 (480) - Yes

140.4 (560) - Yes

I saw but price tho. Is there a way for them to create a mount system for the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case? I really like the looks of it compared to other. Since it has 480 mounts i just need a special mount to make it fit over the 480 points on it some how. Since i'm limited on cases here just want to spend a good amount. I don't want a simple looking case. In theory it has room for the 560 rad but the mounts are the problem.

I saw but price tho. Is there a way for them to create a mount system for the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case? I really like the looks of it compared to other. Since it has 480 mounts i just need a special mount to make it fit over the 480 points on it some how. Since i'm limited on cases here just want to spend a good amount. I don't want a simple looking case. In theory it has room for the 560 rad but the mounts are the problem.

The problem you have is this, you have a rad that is 560 plus 20 to 40mm so 580-600mm then space for tubing etc. Your choice in cases is diminished by the fact everyone is building smaller and smaller rigs and case manufacturers including caselabs have started building smaller. So sorry to tell you, you're either going to have to give up the rad or take a hit on getting a case to fit it in. Caselabs cases are purely modular, thats their main selling point. Contact them and see what they can do for you man because its either that or the silverstone or custom built case to look all industrial.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

The problem you have is this, you have a rad that is 560 plus 20 to 40mm so 580-600mm then space for tubing etc. Your choice in cases is diminished by the fact everyone is building smaller and smaller rigs and case manufacturers including caselabs have started building smaller. So sorry to tell you, you're either going to have to give up the rad or take a hit on getting a case to fit it in. Caselabs cases are purely modular, thats their main selling point. Contact them and see what they can do for you man because its either that or the silverstone or custom built case to look all industrial.

It's truely a shame. Tho i do love the design on the sliverstone. At least i got options. I might go do the custom case but i hate to spend that much on a simple design. But they are sure as hell are great in modular status. I really need more options here because they are very limited atm.