First WaterCooling build. Help with parts?

Right now I'm running my 2 xeons on air, but the temperatures are a little bit high for my liking. I spent a some time looking into parts on building a custom watercooling loop and would appreciate if anyone could suggest some changes to the list. Should I use one or two 360mm radiators for my xeons? Having some trouble finding fittings...not sure how many I will need...

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/KsRF23

Magicool Anycool CPU MC-B60I CPU_BLOCK_LGA1366 (£23.59)
Magicool Anycool CPU MC-B60I CPU_BLOCK_LGA1366 (£23.59)
Alphacool VPP655 - PUMP (£82.79)
Coolgate Triple HD360 (20  FPI) Radiator (£43.19)
Coolgate Triple HD360 (20  FPI) Radiator (£43.19)
Balancer 150 silver nickel_ Reservoir (£19.19)
Total: £235.54

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

honestly, if you dont mind spending a little more, i would go with EKWB brand, or thermal takes line. thermaltake is waht im gonna do for my rig, except for the GPU blocks ill need, which ill get from EK. also, you will need fittings for all of that, at least two for each part. feel free to correct me or ask more quetions! 

my first build ^~^ cpu: core i5 6500

mobo: Asrock h110-itx

gpu: r9 380

8 gigs ddr4 

psu: corsair cx 500

case:thermaltake core v1

honestly, if you dont mind spending a little more, i would go with EKWB brand, or thermal takes line. thermaltake is waht im gonna do for my rig, except for the GPU blocks ill need, which ill get from EK. also, you will need fittings for all of that, at least two for each part. feel free to correct me or ask more quetions! 

Ek cpu block is twice the price and I need to buy 2 of them. The cpu block doesn't really matter for the temps :) I just wanted to get a good pump and good waterblock

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

ok, ok. The pump, id say go for a combo deal, thermaltake has a combo cyllinder res for way less than both sepperatly, and they look pretty nice IMO :P

8 gigs ddr4 

Ek cpu block is twice the price and I need to buy 2 of them. The cpu block doesn't really matter for the temps :) I just wanted to get a good pump and go

Yeah but magicool is really bad quality. Have heard of people that had the block leak on them. would advice to stay away.

Just up from jayz two cents: 

ok, ok. The pump, id say go for a combo deal, thermaltake has a combo cyllinder res for way less than both sepperatly, and they look pretty nice IMO :P

Do you have a link? I liked the Alphacool as it is 1500l/h pump and if I will have two rads with just one pump I would love some head room

Yeah but magicool is really bad quality. Have heard of people that had the block leak on them. would advice to stay away.

Just up from jayz two cents: 

Just watched it and thought I should really do something good for my workstation. I will look into bad quality of magicool :)

Yep, that's the problem. It basically has an AIO pump in it. Only 500l/h. 1/3 the power of Alphacool  :( 

both of them are laing pumps if i remember correctly, just rebranded, so tbh one of their mesurements are not accurate, although the alphacool could have a more powerful laing in it.

8 gigs ddr4 

Yep, that's the problem. It basically has an AIO pump in it. Only 500l/h. 1/3 the power of Alphacool  :( 

It is not the same pump. It looks to be a dc-lt pump not a d5. I can highly recommend the d5. 

You will need same fittings. 2 per component so that would be... 12. I can highly recommend getting a few more. If you just want normal comprosion or barb fittings you can cheap out but if you want rotery angled ones I would highly recommend spending a bit more.

oww and some tubing would be handy ;) Also what are you planning to use as coolant?

Coming back to the radiators. Rule of thumb is 100W-200W (or 1 component)  x 120 + an extra 120 (redundancy) as a bare minimum. So you could get away with 1 360 but adding another one will better your temps. What fans are you using? Seeing you have selected 20 fpi ones they will need quite some static pressure.

It is not the same pump. It looks to be a dc-lt pump not a d5. I can highly recommend the d5. 

You will need same fittings. 2 per component so that would be... 12. I can highly recommend getting a few more. If you just want normal comprosion or barb fittings you can cheap out but if you want rotery angled ones I would highly recommend spending a bit more.

oww and some tubing would be handy ;) Also what are you planning to use as coolant?

I liked how quiet Alphacool can be. Not sure about the coolant yet, but after Jayztwocents video... water is out of the list.

I liked how quiet Alphacool can be. Not sure about the coolant yet, but after Jayztwocents video... water is out of the list.

The alphacool is the d5 :)

straight tap water is a no go, just distilled water is fine but you have to clean out your loop every few months. Distilled water + anticorrosive+biocide is best (imho). you can buy it premixed or seperate.

You can also buy (coloured)coolants. They are usually more trouble than its worth. Their real value is cosmetics. (Im gonna get haters over this one xD)

Edited by QBtech

The alphacool is the d5 :)

straight tap water is a no go, just distilled water is fine but you have to clean out your loop every few months. Distilled water + anticorrosive+biocide is best (imho). you can buy it premixed or seperate.

You can also buy (coloured)coolants. They are usually more trouble than its worth. Their real value is cosmetics. (Im gonna get haters over this one xD)

To be honest I'm running HPTX motherboard in a XL-ATX Case. A lot of moding has been done to it for it to fit and not the beautiful type ones :D So cosmetics is least of my problems :)

To be honest I'm running HPTX motherboard in a XL-ATX Case. A lot of moding has been done to it for it to fit and not the beautiful type ones :D So cosmetics is least of my problems :)

I can imagine xD Than just get some distiled water and biocide and anticorrosive. Or get a premix xD.

If looks arent an issue I can recommend this tubing: https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-tube-zmt-matte-black-15-9-9-5mm-3m-retail

Its high quality stuff. Its just rubber so It looks cheap and smells a tiny bit the first few days but it could last you a lifetime. Clear and coloured tubing have a tendency to start breaking down after a while. (no leaking or anything, just channels getting filled with plastic residue)