Having some problems with Nvidia Surround.

matto97

Every thing is mostly working fine but im having troubles having programs like chrome and stuff open properly on 1 screen.

Liks this http://puu.sh/kB7VB/d49335b893.png
Thats 3DS Max and see how it doesn't touch the sides properly, and it goes under the task bar. From my eyes i screen shot my whole single screen bezel to bezel.

And this is Chrome http://puu.sh/kB817/dc0b6a526b.png
Thats the top of the chrome window, all around the window it doesn't reach the ends of the screens and it does some weird thing at the top.

And also is there any way to get a game to run on just 1 screen without the other 2 screens going blank?

Thanks

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Or is there a way to have only 1 task bar open on the centre screen but have google maximize to the whole screen on the side?
http://puu.sh/kB8gb/ce41009aaa.jpg

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

To get a game to run on one screen only you have to disable surround. Those issues were some of the things that made me turn it off.

To get a game to run on one screen only you have to disable surround. Those issues were some of the things that made me turn it off.

I want to play some games on triple monitor but others just on the 1, like why does it have to be so hard. Can i just turn surround off and i games just set the res to 5760x1080 and play it full screen like that?

I want to play some games on triple monitor but others just on the 1, like why does it have to be so hard. Can i just turn surround off and i games just set the res to 5760x1080 and play it full screen like that?

surround is buggy..especially if all the monitors aren't exactly the same

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

surround is buggy..especially if all the monitors aren't exactly the same

All my monitors are exactly the same :/

Reading up online it seems this has been a problem since like 2013, how is this a problem. should of been fixed already :/

You can play in windowed mode but that's about it when it comes to having surround enabled and playing on 1 screen.

Yeah tried display fusion but again windows dont fill up the screen, i maximized chrome and still have this at the bottom http://puu.sh/kBa7i/18ddab0ba8.jpg and that weird crap at the top

the thing with chrome where the tabs are broken has always been a thing in surround at least for me 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER