what should i buy to make my pc quieter

CH1K1N

IMPORTANT the hadron air atm doesnt have case fans because the guy i bought it from lost them so what is a better investment for now while i wait for more case to come in

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Motherboard: EVGA Z87 Stinger Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($255.48 @ Amazon) 

Headphones: Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset  ($179.99 @ B&H) 

Total: $1205.39

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 23:34 EDT-0400

If you're on the stock cooler, DEFINITELY go with replacing the cooler first. That is likely your loudest part if everything's set up right. 

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

If you're on the stock cooler, DEFINITELY go with replacing the cooler first. That is likely your loudest part if everything's set up right. 

From what I've heard the Hadron's PSU fan is also very loud.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

Put on a CPU cooler and some case fans. bequiet is also a good brand to looks out for when shopping for silent air cooling components.

That's all I'd to for now. if the PC is still too loud then, try determining the sources of noise by stopping fans with your hand etc. Some more expensive steps that you can take is switching to a semi-passive PSU or getting rid of your hard drives alltogether and rely on SSDs only. - something that makes a huge difference, i can tell ya! :D

who cares...

From what I've heard the Hadron's PSU fan is also very loud.

This is why I decided against the case, I ended up going with the Silverstone RVZ01 because even though the SFX power supplies are still not amazing, I can upgrade it with new versions.

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

This is why I decided against the case, I ended up going with the Silverstone RVZ01 because even though the SFX power supplies are still not amazing, I can upgrade it with new versions.

so should i sell my hadron air and get a rvz01 because i paid $50 for it and it was used/new

Put on a CPU cooler and some case fans. bequiet is also a good brand to looks out for when shopping for silent air cooling components.

That's all I'd to for now. if the PC is still too loud then, try determining the sources of noise by stopping fans with your hand etc. Some more expensive steps that you can take is switching to a semi-passive PSU or getting rid of your hard drives alltogether and rely on SSDs only. - something that makes a huge difference, i can tell ya! :D

ok for sure man thanks for the help

SFX PSUs aren't that quiet but from what I've heard the new SFX-L PSUs are hugely improved in that regard.

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan