How is BenQ XL2420Z for work

Khav
Go to solution Solved by Pooherino ツ,

The  Dell U2414H is in my shortlist , the only reason i cannot consider the U2515H is the size since i have  a small desk

Any other suggestion

Those are the only good 24" monitors that I would recommend. Honestly, the U2515H is not that big, its basically a 24" monitor, just a tiny bit bigger. So if you're desk can handle a 24" monitor, there is not reason it cannot handle 25". Other than those Asus VG248Q, BenQ XL2420G which has G sync

I know that the BenQ XL2420Z is great for gaming but how does it perform for other activities ( watching movies , programming but no graphics/photoshop work).

Is this monitor durable ?.I am the kind of guys who like to use his monitor for 5+ years....

I know that the BenQ XL2420Z is great for gaming but how does it perform for other activities ( watching movies , programming but no graphics/photoshop work).

Is this monitor durable ?.I am the kind of guys who like to use his monitor for 5+ years....

Its a TN panel so colouring isnt the greatest. But it is 1 of the best option for gaming. Durability wise, it should last you a long time as long as uu dont sit on it

For work you're better off getting a IPS panel instead

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

@Pooherino ツ

Is the coloring so bad that i would notice it ?

I only play games occasionally when i have some time 

@Pooherino ツ

Is the coloring so bad that i would notice it ?

I only play games occasionally when i have some time 

well if you are going to play games sometimes then this monitor isn't for you. Its for hardcore gamers. You're better off with an IPS panel like the Dell U2414H or 1440p like the Dell U2515H, which is about the same price of the Benq monitor

well if you are going to play games sometimes then this monitor isn't for you. Its for hardcore gamers. You're better off with an IPS panel like the Dell U2414H or 1440p like the Dell U2515H, which is about the same price of the Benq monitor

The  Dell U2414H is in my shortlist , the only reason i cannot consider the U2515H is the size since i have  a small desk

Any other suggestion

Any other suggestion

Those are the only good 24" monitors that I would recommend. Honestly, the U2515H is not that big, its basically a 24" monitor, just a tiny bit bigger. So if you're desk can handle a 24" monitor, there is not reason it cannot handle 25". Other than those Asus VG248Q, BenQ XL2420G which has G sync

The  Dell U2414H is in my shortlist , the only reason i cannot consider the U2515H is the size since i have a small desk

Any other suggestion

The U2515H actually has slightly smaller physical dimensions than the XL2420Z because the bezels are so thin.

Monitor is just fine as long as you aren't dealing with color accurate content creation and graphics work.  If you were involved in that you want a 10 bit (non FRC) TN panel at the minimum if not a 10 bit IPS.

The U2515H actually has slightly smaller physical dimensions than the XL2420Z because the bezels are so thin.

I brought the Dell U2515H....waiting for it to arrive 

Thanks guys