Quiet 120mm fans for Arc Mini

Lothias

Hi,

so I've got this build for some time now (just the important parts):

Intel Xeon E3-123v3 + Scythe Kotetsu

ASUS Vanguard B85

MSI GTX 970 Gaming

Fractal Design Arc Mini + 3 120mm Fractal fans that came with it

The Kotetsu itself is a really good and quiet cooler, the card is quiet at least at idle (under load, not so much), but the fans that came with the case are noisy all the time. So, I'd like to ask you guys for some suggestions. The fan setup should be 2 intake front, 1 out back, basically, I'd like to maintain positive pressure in the case, to keep the dust out. I get that it means slightly higher temperatures but I think I can afford that. The fans should probably be 3-pin (as in without PWM), so the MB can take care of them. As far as the price goes, guess 12-15 USD would be alright, I mean I'm not from US so the prices may differ here but they shouldn't be that much different, but there is the possibility that we won't have some of the smaller brands around here.

Try Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition. They are whisper quiet!

CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4.4Ghz Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming RAM Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400Mhz

GPU GIGABYTE GTX 780 Windforce 3X OC Case Cooler Master HAF XM Storage Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB

PSU Corsair RM 750 Display(s) Philips 22" Cooling Corsair H80i Keyboard OZONE Strike Pro

Mouse GIGABYTE M7 Thor Sound Genius 5.1 Surround Sound System Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Voltage Control NZXT Sentry 3

Ok, I can look into those.

Noctua make the best silent fans you can get.

I know, I was just hoping for something a little bit cheaper, or at least for a specific model recommendation as the one I see recommended elsewhere the most is PWM and I don't really need nor want that. 

Noctua make the best silent fans you can get.

They eventually become the loudest :) Tried few of them.. didn't quite like them after a few months of 24/7 running.

CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4.4Ghz Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming RAM Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400Mhz

GPU GIGABYTE GTX 780 Windforce 3X OC Case Cooler Master HAF XM Storage Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB

PSU Corsair RM 750 Display(s) Philips 22" Cooling Corsair H80i Keyboard OZONE Strike Pro

Mouse GIGABYTE M7 Thor Sound Genius 5.1 Surround Sound System Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Voltage Control NZXT Sentry 3

I know, I was just hoping for something a little bit cheaper, or at least for a specific model recommendation as the one I see recommended elsewhere the most is PWM and I don't really need nor want that. 

Choose which you like best: http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-P12-120mm-Cooling-3-Pin/dp/B000YSONMO/ref=sr_1_13?s=pc&srs=2530014011&ie=UTF8&qid=1441034035&sr=1-13&keywords=noctua    

Or

http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-Bearing-Cooling-NF-S12B-redux-1200/dp/B00KF7R49S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1441091650&sr=8-4&keywords=120mm&refinements=p_89%3Anoctua

They are most definitely not. 

I'd suggest using as a guide.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article63-page2.html

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

ROFL, I have them in my case.. I can't hear shit..

That's your experience but they general aren't that good.

You probably can't hear them over that awful h80 pump noise. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

You probably can't hear them over that awful h80 pump noise. 

H80i is not loud.. the pump it self.. the fans tho.. if in quiet mode, they actually stay quiet.. but as soon as they bump into balanced or performance mode, it's like an airplane taking off :)

H80i is not loud.. the pump it self.. the fans tho.. if in quiet mode, they actually stay quiet.. but as soon as they bump into balanced or performance mode, it's like an airplane taking off :)

Why I stick with air cooling :P my computer is silent and I spent quite a lot of time and money making it that way spent a lot of time researching as well you'd be surprised how corsair do it's a shame that marketing can be so effective.

Well there is a problem with the recommnded fans and that is, quite a few of them are not on the market anymore (I mean there are like 8 years old models and such). 

So, I was looking around some more and think that Noctua NF-S12B redux 1200 (without PWM) would be a good compromise, it's Noctua, but it's a cheaper model (and it doesn't have that awful color scheme).