Allow Win 10 user to install software without admin approval

LarsReviews

I would like to give standard users on Windows 10 PCs the right to install software, without having a admin allow it. I also don´t want to give these useres all admin rights. I already googled this, but couldn´t find a useful answer. They are all lokal useres.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Go to computer management 》 groups 》and add individuals name or I always add domain users to the group.

This will give only local admin rights.

Go to computer management 》 groups 》and add individuals name or I always add domain users to the group.

This will give only local admin rights.

Will they be able to mess with the admin account? Last time the admin account was turned into a standard account.

You need to give them admin rights and yes they will have the same privileges.

thanks for the answer. What I want to do was possible in Windows XP.  :( 

a Domain setup would be sweet, but I don´t think it will be worth the effort.