Are the stock fans included in the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe case reliable and quiet?

I've decided on buying the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe case for my upcoming PC build, but the one thing I don't know about it is if the included fans are quiet. I hope to add some of my own aswell, but I'm having trouble deciding between the Arctic F12 TC, Zalman ZM-F4 and Corsair AF120.

In short: Are the stock Phanteks Enthoo Luxe fans good, and should I get 2 of the Arctic F12 TC, Zalman ZM-F4 or Corsair AF120 as extra fans for my rig?

From my experience they're not the quietest, but they're not the loudest either.

I'd highly recommend NOT ever buying corsair fans. They push air just fine, and look good, but they are some of the loudest "high tier" fans on the market. Avoid them at ALL costs. Aim for some noctuas if you wan't real silence, or get your hands on some noiseblockers. they're going to cost a bit more, but it's well worth the sheer near-silence in my opinion. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

From my experience they're not the quietest, but they're not the loudest either.

I'd highly recommend NOT ever buying corsair fans. They push air just fine, and look good, but they are some of the loudest "high tier" fans on the market. Avoid them at ALL costs. Aim for some noctuas if you wan't real silence, or get your hands on some noiseblockers. they're going to cost a bit more, but it's well worth the sheer near-silence in my opinion. 

wait what ? good one i have 7 sp120 and there incredibly quiet cant here them at all.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I agree with what @Atmos said. Other fans are noise blockers e loopa, be quiet, cougar pmw whatever they are called. I replaced mine with cougar. Please don't get corsair fan, anything else (some psu) no problem but fans are not worth the money. You will be in the best spot to tell once you get the case so don't waste the money just yet.

wait what ? good one i have 7 sp120 and there incredibly quiet cant here them at all.

Then they must be at very very low RPM, I'm running a single af120 quiet edition no less and it's still the loudest fan in my system, it overpowers my cooling rad with triple stock Thermaltake static pressure fans. It's not even running at nearly 75% speed, it's barely at 1/2 it's rated rpm.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Then they must be at very very low RPM, I'm running a single af120 quiet edition no less and it's still the loudest fan in my system, it overpowers my cooling rad with triple stock Thermaltake static pressure fans. It's not even running at nearly 75% speed, it's barely at 1/2 it's rated rpm.

maybe you should turn the RPM down ? corsair make good fans

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

with 7 fans you can run them all around 1000 rpm, they shouldn't be loud,no fan should be. What rpm are ypu running them, they make less noise than most gpu fans in a system im almost sure

Edit:i too am dumb and have 7 fans, all very low rpm,kinda overkill because of gpu fans.

700RPM and dead silent ! there awsome and they keep everything really cool

the phanteks fans are good and quite this is from my personal experience. the only thing i can hear is my terrible AMD CPU fan haha 

FX 8350, Crosshair formula z, GTX 980Ti (reference), Enthoo Lux, XFX 750w PSU, 16GB Hyper x Fury, 120Gb SSD, 1TB HDD Samsung drive, 1TB WD Black