Android hearthstone problem

Arcanekitten

Hi So when I log in to hearthstone at my home I can play it just fine but when I go to my school which has better Internet than my home WiFi it doesn't load my home has 5 Mbps and 0,83 up with 39 ms and my school 6 down and 5 up with 19 ms

But It won't load I am logged into the network thing but I can't figure out why it doesn't work then is no logic in it.

So how do I fix this? And what's the problem.

Thanks

(I wrote this on my phone so my auto correction may fuck up my spelling are my own mistakes lol also if anymore info is needed I'll give it )

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

SNIP

It is probably blocked at school.. 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

some schools block games, because the school network isnt made for that.

It is probably blocked at school..

Well damn :(

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

some schools block games, because the school network isnt made for that.

Well, rather that you're not supposed to play games at school. A network is (mostly) a network.

Well, rather that you're not supposed to play games at school. A network is (mostly) a network.

no, as in *actually* schools dont design their networks for this purpose.

the college i went to focused their design on "zero handoff" between the different access points, and browsing websites.

every student has a VERY fast connection, in short bursts, rather than a continous stream of data.

(another way of saying it their network is unstabile as all hell...)

yeah alright but in breaks and stuff its kinda fun you know :P

yeah alright but in breaks and stuff its kinda fun you know :P

How about going outside and playing with your mates instead? :D