Who plays CS:GO (Under 18)?

Bob Jim

Hi, I would like to know who here under the age of 18 plays CS:GO. If possible, please reply with your age, although just voting in the poll would be helpful as well. Thanks!

13, MG1, come at me bruhs. Under 200 hour club.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

16 nova 3/4 @100 hours

bought the game, waiting for summer to hit to play

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I'd say  >75% of the community is under 18

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

20, Global Elite @ 1151 Hours.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Why are you asking?

Trying to convince my parents to let me play. Lol.

Oh damn that sucks, are you aloud to watch the simpsons?

Oh damn that sucks, are you aloud to watch the simpsons?

No, far too violent

/s

Stupid thing is, I have owned Star Wars Battlefront 2 since I was 10 and he is fine with that...

hah, gay

just buy a steam gift card, they will never notice

Lol I've had a online bank account since like I was like 9...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

hah, gay

just buy a steam gift card, they will never notice

Firstly how am I meant to pay for it, you need a credit card/PayPal, which I do not have. Secondly, what do you think my parents would do if they came in and found me playing on that? Lol.

Its a professional arcade shooter game that relies on teamwork, practice, and is a ton of fun.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

No, far too violent

/s

Stupid thing is, I have owned Star Wars Battlefront 2 since I was 10 and he is fine with that...

You ask us our age, but you didn't say YOUR age. So... how old are you?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Firstly how am I meant to pay for it, you need a credit card/PayPal, which I do not have. Secondly, what do you think my parents would do if they came in and found me playing on that? Lol.

You can buy physical steam cards in game stores...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

You ask us our age, but you didn't say YOUR age. So... how old are you?

13, same as @CydiaDash who is playing it...

Also, not to brag or anything, but even my dad, the one who is not sure about this game, thinks and has said to me that I am mature/sensible for my age, so, I am confused.

You can buy physical steam cards in game stores...

My computer is located in an area where parents and sisters walk by 24/7 though

My computer is located in an area where parents and sisters walk by 24/7 though

Oh, well that sucks... Mines in my bedroom.

My rig: 

you buy steam gift cards with physical money on gamestop.

If you want to convince them of letting you play, just show them all of the studies done, that shows that gamers does not change when playing games

or maybe do like me when i was a kid, and wasnt allowed to play every game on the planet (although not sure if im allowed to play hentai games, but i have no interest in them), and dont play shooters

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Oh, well that sucks... Mines in my bedroom.

Mine will be in my bedroom when I actually own a computer. Currently I am using the family's prebuilt Zoostorm PC with an I3 4150 and 4Gb of RAM, Intel HD 4400. At Christmas, after saving up a year and a bit, I will be building my own PC with a 6600K, 8GB of RAM, and an R9 390.

No, far too violent

/s

Lol, was serious question. You said your dad says your mature, are you sure the reason they won't let you play is because it's violent and not they don't want you getting "addicted" playing all the time? It's honestly not a very bad game, it's low quality and the mechanic is fake as all hell, the simpsons has more realism imo.

Lol, was serious question. You said your dad says your mature, are you sure the reason they won't let you play is because it's violent and not they don't want you getting "addicted" playing all the time? It's honestly not a very bad game, it's low quality and the mechanic is fake as all hell, the simpsons has more realism imo.

But it's like 2015... my parents didn't even paid for my RuneScape membership in 2005 era but I was allowed to play Mafia 1 and GTA 3 since I was like 5 years old  B)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

But it's like 2015... my parents didn't even paid for my RuneScape membership in 2005 era but I was allowed to play Mafia 1 and GTA 3 since I was like 5 years old  B)

my parents never bought runescape membership ONCE for me, i think it was in 2006, just because the mainstream media was flooded with "fraud website takes all your money"

edit: might even have been 2005, or 2004

good times

edit edit: i also approve your AOE jokes

Have no idea what the year has anything to do with this lol, I was playing GTA at a young age too but that doesn't mean every parent is like that.

Have no idea what the year has anything to do with this lol, I was playing GTA at a young age too but that doesn't mean every parent is like that.

my parents thought gta 3 was the devil

They where sooo mad when i played gta sa at a friends house

It was then, i understood that gta sa must be the greatest game of all time, why would everyone not let me play it if it wasnt too good to be true