LTT Build-Off Thread! (Not A Penny Needed)

Codymm03

Welcome to the LTT Build-Off Thread!

Your goal is to build a part list of the best PC for each challenge (using PCPartPicker) while staying under budget.
Please DO NOT post your entries in this thread. They should go in their respective contest threads.

Current Challenge: Build-Off #5 (Cheapest Build With a Titan X in it.)

Guidelines:
1. There will be a new build-off every two weeks, with one week for submissions and one for voting.
2. You may submit up to 5 builds per person per contest.

3. All prices will be checked using www.pcpartpicker.com, so please assemble your part list using that website.
4. The US version of the website should be used in order to standardize the prices, so please don't try to use other currencies (you can change your "nationality" in the upper right-hand dropdown box).
5. Once you have a part list, click the "Export/Markup" button in the top right-hand corner and choose "BBCode". Copy and paste the text into your forum post and it should automatically format itself, add links, etc.
6. Although it is not necessary, you are encouraged to defend your choices/give reasons for your parts. This is the only way that we would know if you are running RAID, etc.
7. Feel free to edit/update your parts list, but please refrain from doing so once voting has started.
8. Custom water cooling is allowed, but make sure that it is feasible. Putting 3 external rads in a Mini-Itx build will not get you many votes.
9. Custom parts (not listed on PCPartPicker) are allowed, as well as mods. Mods are only allowed if they are purchasable (such as this custom Bitfenix Prodigy). Just because you can add a side panel window in real life doesn't mean everyone can. Everyone wants an even playing field  :)
10. Peripherals are required on a case-by-case basis (meaning some contests will require them and some will not). There are three peripheral categories: Display, Input (KB+M), and Audio (speakers/headphones).
11. An OS is usually not necessary. In the rare case that you should factor it into the price, it will be made clear in the OP.
12. You must stay under budget. If anyone is allowed to go even one cent over budget, it really raises the budget for everyone. However, once you submit your build, it doesn't matter if the price of the parts skyrockets or drops.
13. If you would like to put glamour pics, performance graphs, or other large media in your post, please put them in a spoiler to cut down on the size of the page.

14. All parts have to have a price unlike this drive http://pcpartpicker.com/part/hitachi-internal-hard-drive-hmh7210a0ale601.

Voting:
1. On Friday evening (PST) I will edit a poll into the thread with all of the submitted builds as of that moment. If you don't post your entry by then, I won't add it to the poll and you can't enter that week.
2. Please do not vote for yourself (votes are public and you will be disqualified if you do). If you are caught making fake accounts in order to get extra votes you will be banned from participating in the future.
3. You may vote for other entrants, but as this hurts your chances of winning, it is obviously not required.
4. The person with the most votes on Friday morning will be the winner of that week's contest.
5. If there is a tie I will serve as tiebreakers.

Prizes: 
Their is no prizes unless donated but don't feel like you have to.

Winners and Past Contests:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Build-Off Reboot: The LTT Gaming Rig For $700

Winner: TheGeeker

Build-Off #2 (Immersion Challenge)

Winner: DarkBlade2117

Build-Off #3 (All Out Extreme Folding@Home and Boinc Machine)

Winner: Technical Difficulties

Build-Off #4 (Extreme HTPC)

Winner: Djole123

Build-Off #5 (Cheapest Build with a Titan X in it.)

Winner: Comic_Sans_MS 

Misc:
If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here.
Follow/Subscribe to this thread, and you'll get notified every time a new contest or voting goes live.

How did you find out about the build-offs? Let us know down below.

Suggested Themes:

About:
The Build-Offs were originally started on this forum by @CornOnJacob (and I now this is very similar but I wanted to be able to tweak the rules for when I am hosting it,). He created 61 of them. He stopped running them, and a little while later I joined the LTT forum. I decided to bring his idea here and set up a bigger contest, and so far it has been great. :)
In order that the Build-Offs run smoothly, I need people to be helpful and some major people such as staff to get the word out.

To many more build-offs

I thought voting already started? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I thought voting already started? 

It has I am just now trying to put it on a schedule. 

Noice

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...