Deleted

Deleted

I guess they just were not meticulous enough. It does not matter that much though does it. Could you not have modded the fan a bit to make it fit. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Wow. If they caught it, THAT would be attention to details.

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Are you sure your not overlooking something

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

i would send this message to corsair, also they havnt been making fans and cases for a long time right? lets say beginner mistake?

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Are you sure your not overlooking something

Positive. There is a little lip back there. And the reason a regular fan* fits is because the lip can fit in between the two screw holes. But on Air series fans, that "in between" portion is filled with rubber, so there is no where for the lip on the case to go. 

I guess they just were not meticulous enough. It does not matter that much though does it. Could you not have modded the fan a bit to make it fit. 

I could have, But I would have to vut into the rubber on the fan. I shouldn't have to do that though. Especially since the products are by the same company. 

I could have, But I would have to vut into the rubber on the fan. I shouldn't have to do that though. Especially since the products are by the same company. 

Ah well there is not much you can do. There is no point worrying about it. What is done is done.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Ah well there is not much you can do. There is no point worrying about it. What is done is done.

Yeah, like I said, I just used a 120 and it was fine. It was just weird to me. 

There has been more drastic oversights in the past, I would say though if something that small is the only issue you have found with it they did a pretty rock solid job, just looking at pictures I think I see the offending spot, you could mod the actual case to fix the problem but I think the 120mm fan was the better option given the problem.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)