EK Ready for Assembly?

Hi, am pretty sure people on this forum must have ordered from EK  :)  but have you ordered a item which was "Ready for Assembly" if yes how long can it take? 

*Also a funny thing I noticed is sometimes the same item that says  "Ready for Assembly"  next minute you know it says   "Only few pieces"  keeps changing?

"

I've only dealt with EK as a retailer's representative and with the system we had I can't comment on how long it takes to assemble. They shipped weekly what was ready and left the rest for the next week. I can however say that they deliver from the same stock to both retailers and consumers and they always put consumers first. As annoying it is to retailers, it's a noble thing to do. And more margin for them. :)

Is there some other product hindering the delivery even more? They could be allocating the product with the status going back and forth to newer orders.

Kinda like [Manufacture one for you] -> [realize your order cannot be shipped] -> [release the product back to stock] -> [someone orders it and it's shipped] -> [repeat from start]