ham radio club

Guest Johnny5g

​i know i took this ideas off others and that there is another post the same as this. please don't get mad at me. the same post was meant to be on off topic.

hello and welcome to the ham radio club. Here you can talk all about ham radios. ether you are a newbie asking a question to an operator just wanting to talk to other operators come here and have a good time. thanks and enjoy your stay! :) 

I used police radios for a long time, 6 years. Same technology. Different though. 

can you eat it?

lol but no.

I used police radios for a long time, 6 years. Same technology. Different though. 

cool!

Ham radio

K3Ac3RP.jpg

e9VQ9cc.jpg

Courtesy of Google Images

lol but i am a vegetarian. 

I have an old halicrafters radio from the early forties. I might donate it to shango066 on YouTube but I haven't gotten a response from him. I would fix it, but I don't have the time. Needs to be recapped, tubes checked, and a new audio output transformer and speaker needs to be fitted.

cool!

Yeah, the certification was hard xD

Ham radio? Why not. . . Turkey radio?

WiYBLHX.png

Me and a friend were gonna build a crystal radio this summer, we never could get the parts though.

I have an old halicrafters radio from the early forties. I might donate it to shango066 on YouTube but I haven't gotten a response from him. I would fix it, but I don't have the time. Needs to be recapped, tubes checked, and a new audio output transformer and speaker needs to be fitted.

cool!