Rad

What fitting goes in the radiator?

What is barb? Where does it go? What joins the barb?

please be A TON more specific as there are a ton of radiators out there

There's so many different types of fittings,  But the fittings used on a rad are dependent on what type and size of tubing your using.  If your using hardline then it will also depend on how your planning your runs.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

"What fitting goes in the radiator?" - either a barb or compression fitting. There are specific compression fittings for soft tube and hardline.

"What is barb?" - barb is a fitting for soft tubing

"Where does it go?" - in the inlet and outlet of radiators, waterblocks, reservoirs, t-connectors, extensions, angled fittings and pumps.

"What joins the barb?" - soft tubing

I believe you need to watch many many many many watercooling videos to become aquainted with the many various PC watercooling terms and hardware. Please go on youtube and check out the many videos and tutorials from JayzTwoCents DazMode Ronsanut SingularityComputers and PcjunkieMods

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

"What fitting goes in the radiator?" - either a barb or compression fitting. There are specific compression fittings for soft tube and hardline.

"What is barb?" - barb is a fitting for soft tubing

"Where does it go?" - in the inlet and outlet of radiators, waterblocks, reservoirs, t-connectors, extensions, angled fittings and pumps.

"What joins the barb?" - soft tubing

I believe you need to watch many many many many watercooling videos to become aquainted with the many various PC watercooling terms and hardware. Please go on youtube and check out the many videos and tutorials from JayzTwoCents DazMode Ronsanut SingularityComputers and PcjunkieMods

Pal I am gonna go hardline tubing so will I need Barbs or compression fitting or both ?

Pal I am gonna go hardline tubing so will I need Barbs or compression fitting or both ?

You will need compression but hardline/rigid compressions. Do some window shopping for rigid/hardline compressions

Nd do I get screws with the radiator to fix the rad to my case ?

And mate

What Joins a tube to tube?

When using hardline/rigid tubing you are supposed to plan, measure, cut and bend you tubing from an inlet fitting to an outlet fitting thus that us how the tube makes a single loop.

Watch the videos i recommended.

Nd do I get screws with the radiator to fix the rad to my case ?

When you buy a radiator you normally get two sets of screws, one set for attaching the fans to the radiator and another for attaching the radiator to your case.

Or I have to shop for screws also

You don't have to shop for screws unless you plan some modification of the standard attachments.

Watch the videos i recommended before purchasing.