Calling all G400s Owners!

Meestagibbon

Just curious as to if any of the buttons have malfunctioned or caused problems, how is the scroll wheel? 
Also, how is the coating on the top and sides? 

Looking into a new mouse and I haven't looked into the G400s before :D

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

o god i thought u were talking about g400 series headphones. >.< fak u logitech

Do you have the G403 headphones by chance? Lol, I was looking into those also. If you do, just curious how are the earcups?

Do you have the G403 headphones by chance? Lol, I was looking into those also. If you do, just curious how are the earcups?

g430's not g403

earcups are comfy 

they fit your ear well.

g430's not g403

earcups are comfy 

they fit your ear well.

Typo sorry, and alright good. Thank you :D

g400s had something wrong with the sensor if i remember correctly. i have g400 and it's great.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

g400s had something wrong with the sensor if i remember correctly. i have g400 and it's great.

So far I've read that issue was corrected and it was a certain line of shipments in the beginning, I'll look into it further, thanks!

G400S doesn't have any issues at 800 dpi. Other dpi settings would become interpolated. Malfunction speed is pretty meh compared to the g402. G400S has a malfunction speed of likle 3.95-4.xx m/s. It's a good cs go mouse as long as you like the shape of a potato.

I personally prefer my G402 to my G400S. 

Practically comes down to shape when you compare both G402 and the G400s. G402 is pretty much superior in every other way compared to teh G400s other than shape. Shape is personal preference...

G400S doesn't have any issues at 800 dpi. Other dpi settings would become interpolated. Malfunction speed is pretty meh compared to the g402. G400S has a malfunction speed of likle 3.95-4.xx m/s. It's a good cs go mouse as long as you like the shape of a potato.

I personally prefer my G402 to my G400S. 

Practically comes down to shape when you compare both G402 and the G400s. G402 is pretty much superior in every other way compared to teh G400s other than shape. Shape is personal preference...

I hate the g402