Cloning help [yes, again]

WyvernAbstracts

So I've recently been going through a shit ton of trouble getting my os onto my ssd without a bootable usb or a windows disk. I've just done a fresh install of windows 10 on my existing harddrive, but its still at 259gb, where as my ssd is only 230-235gb.

Is there a software that can shrink the os maybe so I can clone it onto the ssd or no?
Or does anyone else have any other ideas on getting the os onto my ssd?

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

So I've recently been going through a shit ton of trouble getting my os onto my ssd without a bootable usb or a windows disk. I've just done a fresh install of windows 10 on my existing harddrive, but its still at 259gb, where as my ssd is only 230-235gb.

Is there a software that can shrink the os maybe so I can clone it onto the ssd or no?

Or does anyone else have any other ideas on getting the os onto my ssd?

a clean install of win 10 is only like 20gb's max

how are you getting 259?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

a clean install of win 10 is only like 20gb's max

how are you getting 259?

dont ask meeee, all i did was press setup, when it asked to keep files or nothing I hit nothing. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Then check what other shit there is on ur drive. There are programs that visually show u the used space and the paths to it like: http://www.diskspacefan.com. Remember your ssd should be 20-10% free to run at its fullest.

Then check what other shit there is on ur drive. There are programs that visually show u the used space and the paths to it like: http://www.diskspacefan.com. Remember your ssd should be 20-10% free to run at its fullest.

i thought when you do a fresh install everything deletes

My Little Gaming Rig:

i thought when you do a fresh install everything deletes

it does

but you have to delete the partition and remake it during the install

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

If you do a fresh install then yea everything deletes but you can also just clone the drive to the ssd using one of the software provided by Samsung