Boot test failure

Nawras

Hey..

So far, I've installed the GTX 980 ti superclocked acx 2.0+, ram, intel cpu and cpu fan on my asus z97-a motherboard that is connected to my power supply (corsair rm 650) via power connectors. I wanted to do a boot test so I connected my graphics card with my monitor via HDMI cable. I turned on the power noticed the following:

1- CPU fan started spinning

2- The graphics card's text lightened up.

3- The graphics card fans spin slooooowly (but that's because it won't spin until it reaches 60 c or something) 

The problem is, nothing shows up on my monitor. I need to see the BIOS in order to make sure I'm doing things right.. 

I have a feeling that the problem comes from the power connectors that connect my graphics card with my power supply.. I know I'm missing something that will most likely be sooo stupid but can anyone help??

UPDATE: I've installed the CPU power connectors, now there is a red light beside 'boot_device_led' text on the motherboard. 

Edit: When I turn it on, first the CPU_Led goes red and then off in a second, then the VGA_Led goes red and then off in a second and then the boot_device_led goes red until I turn it off.

UPDATE:

I forgot to put the HDMI cable into the Graphics card rather than the motherboard, and now it displays the BIOS!!

However, the device_boot_led is still lit up with red, does that mean something is wrong?