Which MX Blue Based Keyboard Would You Suggest?

666BOOMBOX666

I've been thinking about getting a new keyboard but have been lost on what keyboard I want to get. I'm trying to find a keyboard with Cherry MX Blue key switches that is around the $100-$200 price range and preferably with blue back lit keys (to try and follow the color scheme of my G502), but RGB lighting will work just as well. Do the good people of the LLT Community have any good suggestions?

*Note* the $100-$200 price range is a loose price range. I'll be okay if it's more or less than the price range just so long as it's not a ridiculously high priced keyboard.

K70 RGB, or just normal K70 with blue LEDs

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Any Cooler Master keyboard, or any Corsair keyboard (if you can find their Cherry MX Blue versions). Those are the top two brands I recommend, you can't go wrong with them. Of course there are other good brands like Ducky and Filco. But CM and Corsair are the brands I've had the most personal experience with.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Any Cooler Master keyboard, or any Corsair keyboard (if you can find their Cherry MX Blue versions). Those are the top two brands I recommend, you can't go wrong with them. Of course there are other good brands like Ducky and Filco. But CM and Corsair are the brands I've had the most personal experience with.

I totally forgot about Ducky :o

@OP, DUCKY

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Thank you for the input you guys, I do find it quite helpful since I haven't owned many mechanical keyboards.

K70 RGB, or just normal K70 with blue LEDs

The K70 RGB doesn't come in MX Blues and I wouldn't recommend the normal K70 because of the LED burnout issues that many people have had before.

@666BOOMBOX666 I would recommend that you look into Ducky or Cooler Master keyboards :)

EDIT: Make sure to follow your topic @OP!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

The K70 RGB doesn't come in MX Blues and I wouldn't recommend the normal K70 because of the LED burnout issues that many people have had before.

@666BOOMBOX666 I would recommend that you look into Ducky or Cooler Master keyboards :)

Wait WOT THEY DONT HAVE AN MX BLUE K70 RGB....

Wtf yo I feel like I should probably have known this LOL

Anyway, yeh, +1 to Ducky

http://www.amazon.com/Storm-QuickFire-Rapid-Tenkeyless-Mechanical/dp/B0068INSUM

the quickfire or the k70like the person above me said,

Square up and @ me ya filthy animal

kappa

K70/K95 owners don't care what anyone wants, just recommends a Corsair, always.

Ducky Zero has good quality for the price and blue LEDs

K70/K95 owners don't care what anyone wants, just recommends a Corsair, always.

Ducky Zero has good quality for the price and blue LEDs

Agreed, there's so many Corsair keyboard owners on here, that it's recommended over and over again - which is also a reason why there are so many owners on here. 

Granted, of course they are good keyboards, but they are expensive as heck. And IMO they don't look that great, and have that annoying non standard bottom row.

I think Coolermaster have a really good range - depending on look and price you desire. My main driver is a Ducky Shine 3 though.

I repeat - still good keyboards :)

Now my question is this, Does anyone know where I can actually purchase Ducky keyboards? My search results keep popping up with nothing that actually fits my bill for what I'm looking for.

Ducky Legend or shine 4 IMO. I got one the other week and love it, especially with the blue leds. You could also have a look at WASD keyboards, however they don't do blue led backlighting.

I ordered mine from kustom PC, but they're UK based so I'm not sure if they'd ship to oregon.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Who needs backlighting? Learn the keybaord and get a Filco Majestouch. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm a programmer who does a lot of his work at night in the dark, it's helpful in case I lose my placement on the keyboard. Also aesthetics dammit.

I'm a programmer who does a lot of his work at night in the dark, it's helpful in case I lose my placement on the keyboard. Also aesthetics dammit.

Turn on a light. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

In regards to my previous question about where I could buy a Ducky keyboard, I have discovered that NCIX US actually has Ducky keyboards in stock. So thank you for the suggestions.

Yes just learn the keybaord how hard can it be.