Change where Skyrim puts it's ini files?

is it possible to change where Skyrim puts its inis? i set steam to download all my games to their own drive but it still puts a lot of the games files on C drive witch makes it hard to maintain a heavily modded Skyrim threw different OS installs.

Basically i want Skyrim to install EVERYTHING on my games drive rather than putting inis and saved games on my C drive.

Not possible to my knowledge, and its not that big of a deal, the files are not that large.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Not possible to my knowledge, and its not that big of a deal, the files are not that large.

the size of them isn't the point. i use over 100 mods and a lot of them change the ini files so if i have to reinstall the OS, skyrim installs vanilla inis that i have to screw with to get working again. it would be nice not to have to do that.

i guess i should just back them up so i have the correct versions i just thought this would be a better long term solution if it where possible.

the size of them isn't the point. i use over 100 mods and a lot of them change the ini files so if i have to reinstall the OS, skyrim installs vanilla inis that i have to screw with to get working again. it would be nice not to have to do that.

i guess i should just back them up so i have the correct versions i just thought this would be a better long term solution if it where possible.

just save your i i file to a thumb drive and replace it after all the crap is done.

just save your i i file to a thumb drive and replace it after all the crap is done.

thank you for saying what i just said