Can't Join the Arena Commander? -Star Citizen-

Right, hello! So after waiting through all the updates, I launch SC and walk around my slightly different hanger for a bit before pressing escape and selecting "Electronic Access" to play the arena commander. However, both arena commander and Star Marine are not select able. I know that Star Marine should be unplayable right now, but arena commander? Am I just being stupid (like normal :P ) and missing something here? Thanks for your help!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Have you bought the Arena Commander pass? its an additional 5$ if your package does not already come with one: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Module-Passes/Arena-Commander

yah, got it with the aurora LN pack I got, played it before the updates (not well though lol, cant fly for shizzle).

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Hmm thats interesting, normally people who have it unselectable dont have the Arena Commander pass. Maybe delete your USER folder inside wherever you have downloaded your SC? That normally resets everything having to do with Ship loadouts, and fixed some problems, so it might fix this one. 

there have been some issues since 1.1.5 released with connecting to multiplayer, have you tried checking the rsi forums and the support forums. they will have better insight and devs to help.

yah, got it with the aurora LN pack I got, played it before the updates (not well though lol, cant fly for shizzle).

There is just one Aurora LN pack, and it doesn't include Arena Commander. Only the Aurora MR and Mustang Alpha AC starter packs have the pass included. Don't know how you might have played it, but you have to buy the AC pass separately.

If you go to "My RSI - My Account - My Hangar", under "My gear" you should see "Module Passes - Arena Commander" if you do own it.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE ON THIS- 

So I was browsing my rsi account and found this-

post-123438-0-36142700-1439253330_thumb.

Hmmmmm.....  That's odd, considering before the update I could play in arena commander...  Sent them a request to see what's happening, still waiting for a response. hope to be back in action soon.

Also, the new launcher freezes after a couple of seconds, leaving me with enough time to get half my login name in.

When I downloaded the game for the first time, all those hexagons (octagons?) had green checks in them.

post-123438-0-36142700-1439253330_thumb.

How long ago did you buy the LN? If it was less than ~1.5 years ago I would say it glitched when it let you play before because like @colt92 mentioned there are no LN packs with AC access and 1.5 years ago was about when the alpha access packs ran out IIRC so unless you specifically bought an AC pass or upgraded from a MR you wont have access (a quick look at your account says enlisted 16/07/15 so I'm guessing that's the case).

How long ago did you buy the LN? If it was less than ~1.5 years ago I would say it glitched when it let you play before because like @colt92 mentioned there are no LN packs with AC access and 1.5 years ago was about when the alpha access packs ran out IIRC so unless you specifically bought an AC pass or upgraded from a MR you wont have access (a quick look at your account says enlisted 16/07/15 so I'm guessing that's the case).

Unless you CCU or SU

Unless you CCU or SU

ccu? Su?

ccu? Su?

Cross chassis upgrade and ship upgrade.

Sounds like you never had alpha

Cross chassis upgrade and ship upgrade.

Sounds like you never had alpha

I'm kinda new to this, and well, the last couple of weeks I haven't had very good internet so I can't keep up. But now that you don't abbreviate it, I get it. And no, I only bought the package. No upgrades, I guess I'll just spend another $5, not that much really.

ANOTHER UPDATE-

After updating to Windows 10, the launcher works!    still can't get into Ac though, waiting for CIG to reply.