Old school rts

blackadder
Go to solution Solved by ApolloX75,

Your title made me boot up C&C 95 again.

Looking for supreme commander fa friends or any rts, rome 2, command and conquer ect. Im not nearly as good as i thought. Pvp or vs ai don't Care. Don't think anyone will post here but whatever, also play tons of other games add me, ill play most likely. Steam name in profile.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

those are surprisingly hard compared to the newer ones. I think i triple dipped on most c&c games :( long live westwood.

those are surprisingly hard compared to the newer ones. I think i triple dipped on most c&c games :( long live westwood.

I know, eh? And it makes no sense since even the largest maps are frickin' tiny by today's standards. I find Red Alert to be one of the hardest but mostly thanks to the cheater AI.

Not gonna lie... I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Tiberian Sun.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

I know, eh? And it makes no sense since even the largest maps are frickin' tiny by today's standards. I find Red Alert to be one of the hardest but mostly thanks to the cheater AI.

Not gonna lie... I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Tiberian Sun.

i did too, i love the drop pods. The cheesey acting, making and defending fobs, its a time in games I really miss.

• 4 months later...

you mean long live kane?

most ppl seem to forget what joy it is to play rts games

nice avatar btw :P

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

you mean long live kane?

most ppl seem to forget what joy it is to play rts games

nice avatar btw :P

you aswell. 

Anyone played Shattered Galaxy? That was fun when I was younger.

never heard of it. there does seem to be a remake in the works, maybe i'll get to try then. 

I played all the StarCraft games, Surpreme Commander and Surpreme Commander Forged Alliance. I also dabbled a bit in the C&C and Age of Empires games.

I don't really have time to play with people unfortunately :(