My ping skyrockets as soon as someone else uses the internet

I hadn't been playing any online games for a couple of months because I had an awful ping, from 200 up to 1000ms. A couple of days ago I found out that if I'm the only one using the internet my connection is just fine (50-80ms), but as soon as anyone else does ANYTHING my ping shoots up like a motherf*cker, for example, when my father's dropbox syncs. Is there any way to solve this other than shutting down everything every time I want to play CS:GO?

EDIT: This is the best internet I can get in the area at the moment. The problems started when I moved, I moved only 3 blocks away though, and I have the exact same internet, same speed and ISP, 

BkileNz.png

This is my normal ping on the valve servers

b5ePPvX.jpg

This is what happens when someone uses the internet, in this case me watching a Youtube video

4fa1XHs.jpg

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

you need to get better internet aka you need to pay more 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Are the internet speeds even close to the speeds you should have?

I mean, that is REALLY slow, if they are right, get a better connection. The one you have now won't cut it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Are the internet speeds even close to the speeds you should have?

I mean, that is REALLY slow, if they are right, get a better connection. The one you have now won't cut it.

you need to get better internet aka you need to pay more

I can't get better internet in the area at the moment, I edited my first post to clarify.

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

From your speedtest, there's really not much you can do.. until you upgrade your internet package to a better one

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

From your speedtest, there's really not much you can do.. until you upgrade your internet package to a better one

Then you can't do anything about it, that sucks :(

I know how it is to have bad internet, contact authorities in the next city and ask them if they can do something about it.

2Mbps down is unacceptable, I'm struggling with 12Mbps even to download some huge games or watch HQ content. 

The thing is, like I said in my edit, I had the exact same connection before and had no problems :(

The thing is, like I said in my edit, I had the exact same connection before and had no problems :(

Sorry, didn't see it.

Are you further from your router than before? Or maybe your router is starting to go bad.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sorry, didn't see it.

Are you further from your router than before? Or maybe your router is starting to go bad.

It's a new router and I'm connected with an ethernet cable.

It's a new router and I'm connected with an ethernet cable.

Do you still have the older one to test? Check in the router's setting to see if QoS (Quality of Service) is on

Do you still have the older one to test? Check in the router's setting to see if QoS (Quality of Service) is on

I don't have the old one anymore. QoS is on.

I don't have the old one anymore. QoS is on.

Hmm I'm not really sure what to do man :/ maybe try calling your ISP?