Chrome freezes while watching youtube

tsm

When I watch videos at a random point the video freezes and then i can't click anything on chrome. the only option i have is the close chrome and when i open it back up it says chrome didn't shut down correctly. This happens to me on almost every single video I watch. Help? 

Note: i've tried reinstalling chrome and that didn't help

My Old Rig: Phenom II X4 965 4.0 ghz, Asus Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333, Antec Case and PSU, no video card atm

My New Rig: i5-4590, MSI Motherboard, 8 GB DDR3-1600, Corsair Case, XFX PSU, HD 7950

question: does it do the same on opera? if it doesnt, its a problem within chrome itself, if it does, its a problem with your system.

Do you have Adblock installed? That could be an issue, possibly. And is the issue only occurring in Chrome, or do you have the same issue in other browsers?

Wanted Build: i5 4690K, Z97-A, Vengeance 16GB, Samsung 256GB SSD, 980TI, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: G502 Headset: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Phone: Samsung S6 Edge Tablet: iPad 2

Investing in becoming a Logitech fanboi?

Do you have Adblock installed? That could be an issue, possibly. And is the issue only occurring in Chrome, or do you have the same issue in other browsers?

Yes i have adblock and it only occurs to chrome not opera

My Old Rig: Phenom II X4 965 4.0 ghz, Asus Motherboard, 4 GB DDR3-1333, Antec Case and PSU, no video card atm

My New Rig: i5-4590, MSI Motherboard, 8 GB DDR3-1600, Corsair Case, XFX PSU, HD 7950