Question about Sony Movie Studio

Go to solution Solved by That Norwegian Guy,

Where is the multiple selection cursor?

Try pressing 'D' on your keyboard twice, if there's no such button on the toolbar. If nothing happens, I guess Movie Studio doesn't have that functionality.

Hello Forum,

As you might already know, I am new to the video editing world (@GoldSrc I'm looking at you) and thus have another question about Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum. The thing is that there is a lot of cut up stuff in my timeline and every audio and video track is painstakingly synced by me and the thing is that I want to add something in between. So is it possible to left-click, hover my mouse over the audio and video tracks and select all of them like we would while selecting files in Windows Explorer and then just drag it? If it's possible, it would be great otherwise I'll just do it the hard way.

Thanks! :)

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Well I use Vegas myself and there's a multiple selection cursor. If Movie Studio doesn't have that, it would be weird. If it doesn't, you can shift+left click each group you want to move. Though, using this method, if you have any crossfades that "engulf" a clip, (both in and out, meeting in the middle) you have to reduce the crossfade to make that clip clickable.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

SNIP

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Try pressing 'D' on your keyboard twice, if there's no such button on the toolbar. If nothing happens, I guess Movie Studio doesn't have that functionality.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Yeah, it works. Thanks a ton you saved a lot of my time. Marking it as solved. :)