CS GO Banana delay strat

ArcherUBW

I buy a smoke and a molotov and when i see them coming i throw down the smoke and molotov then i go back to spawn and usually i have time to buy another smoke.

I buy a smoke and a molotov and when i see them coming i throw down the smoke and molotov then i go back to spawn and usually i have time to buy another smoke.

doesn't work very well when they push through the smoke and kill the only person defending

doesn't work very well when they push through the smoke and kill the only person defending

then they walk into the molotov so one person can hold it easily

What rank are you in? This strat seems silvery... What I like to do is surrender Bannana, and sit up on Spools with a Scope.

Or, (if you're determined to hold Bannana) learn the Friberg smoke and push into Nook (The cubby by logs), and catch a flank. Great for Solo Holds.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

What rank are you in? This strat seems silvery... What I like to do is surrender Bannana, and sit up on Spools with a Scope.

Or, (if you're determined to hold Bannana) learn the Friberg smoke and push into Nook (The cubby by logs), and catch a flank. Great for Solo Holds.

its not stupid if it works though i suppose i can just ask my other teammate to also buy a smoke. 

its not stupid if it works though i suppose i can just ask my other teammate to also buy a smoke. 

What happens if the enemy picks you before you can smoke? Or if they get Ballsy and rush through the smoke?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

What happens if the enemy picks you before you can smoke? Or if they get Ballsy and rush through the smoke?

they would have to insta headshot me to pick me im at the corner and the car is in front of me to my right. and if they push though smoke they run into the molotov and my teammate can easily hold it

they would have to insta headshot me to pick me im at the corner and the car is in front of me to my right. and if they push though smoke they run into the molotov and my teammate can easily hold it

Molly's don't do much damage, and they could extinguish the molly either way. 

And that would be 1 less man to hold site anyways.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Molly's don't do much damage, and they could extinguish the molly either way. 

And that would be 1 less man to hold site anyways.

they do enough so my teammate can kill them much easier combined with them being blind coming though smoke and running though smoke is a bad idea molotov or not so few people do it and they dont know i left. also running though a molotov is a bad idea because the damage adds up and my teammate can throw a nade and stop them inside the fire. also it doesnt take me very long to get a smoke and come back

they do enough so my teammate can kill them much easier combined with them being blind coming though smoke and running though smoke is a bad idea molotov or not so few people do it and they dont know i left. also running though a molotov is a bad idea because the damage adds up and my teammate can throw a nade and stop them inside the fire. also it doesnt take me very long to get a smoke and come back

Running through 1 molly does 22 damage not very, assuming none of it was extinguished by the smoke. And people MAY run through the smoke (At MG1-MG2 Lobbies I still have people pushing through smoke), if 1 person pushes once and your not their they'll learn you don't stay and disregard the smokes. And if they do push through, and they smoke CT your isolated giving them the site. 

Try one of the tactics I said above, or just smoking off Bannana and then play behind sandbags, or in cars.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Running through 1 molly does 22 damage not very, assuming none of it was extinguished by the smoke. And people MAY run through the smoke (At MG1-MG2 Lobbies I still have people pushing through smoke), if 1 person pushes once and your not their they'll learn you don't stay and disregard the smokes. And if they do push through, and they smoke CT your isolated giving them the site. 

Try one of the tactics I said above, or just smoking off Bannana and then play behind sandbags, or in cars.

but that wont delay as long and sandbags never works out because they just prefire 

but that wont delay as long and sandbags never works out because they just prefire 

Hide deeper in Sandbags and face away from B site (Like This), if they do a quick peak you'll be fine. Pro's use this tactic all the time.

And it'll delay about the same time, just wait till 1:48 is left on the timer and do a close smoke from either spools or from car area. 

Or, just give up Banana completely and just play site. 

Spoiler

sex hahaha