LED Lights for PC case

Our led strips are extremely very vright and you wont notice a diffrence.

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Single colour strips will ALWAYS be brighter than than RGB strips, as in each housing on the RGB strip has 1 red diode, 1 green diode and 1 blue diode, if you want any of those 3 colours then the other 2 will be off, if you want another colour then 2 or 3 of those diodes will work together to archive the colour you want. White is made by all 3 colours working together, which is why you get a dirty white.

Single colour strips (Like these ones on my store) will have 3 diodes the same colour in each housing on the strip, effectively making it 3 times brighter than RGB (but this can also depend on the quality of diodes).

I hope this answers your question. :D  If you have any more questions feel free to PM, or Quote my post so I get a notification. :D

That explains to me why the color intensity of my RGB corsair k65 is so terrible. Was seriously disappointed with how dim it is.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

http://imgur.com/wgR0QzG,9oMSBHC,e9roTaW,oEixcIO,k2wiX7sDecided to upload to imgur. Its a very old case but I like it. If you want links to everything I used on this project (keep in mind you need to solder) I can give them to you.

the ugly cable on the fourth image is one of my bodge-fan cables I havent bothered to hide because the side panel does it for me. Silly cards put out to much heat...

I have done something very similiar to that with my case, I have all my leds wired up using a soldering kit to a dimmer switch that ive attatched to my case using a nut and bolt through one of the vents on the h440 :P

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

That explains to me why the color intensity of my RGB corsair k65 is so terrible. Was seriously disappointed with how dim it is.

I never thought about that haha.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer