Summer is coming.

sgloux3470

You have heard of A/C... Right?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

AC seems to be a foreign concept for a lot of places.

you have heard of 8 hours blackouts and insane power bills ... right?

#EgyptLyfe

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

you have heard of 8 hours blackouts and insane power bills ... right?

#EgyptLyfe

#Murica

Also, A/C doesn't effect bills very much in my area

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

But OP is from Canada, A/C is a thing in Canada 

#Murica

Also, A/C doesn't effect bills very much in my area

in egypt its easily 4-8x

not really 

heating is but cooling not so much

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

in egypt its easily 4-8x

not really 

heating is but cooling not so much

Girlfriend that lives in Canada says A/C is a fairly normal thing

Girlfriend that lives in Canada says A/C is a fairly normal thing

maybe in Vancouver/Toronto where its warmer?

def not a thing in Calgary and Edmonton 

maybe in Vancouver/Toronto where its warmer?

def not a thing in Calgary and Edmonton 

Makes sense, Victoria, CA. Which is fairly close to Vancouver

Makes sense, Victoria, CA. Which is fairly close to Vancouver

even warmer  I think

Not in my apartment it isn't.  Unfortunately.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

You clearly don't live in Texas. I've moved my harddrives from my pc to another networked pc just to reduce heat in the room and in my case. Heat output is a massive concern depending on where you live.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro

You clearly don't live in Texas. I've moved my harddrives from my pc to another networked pc just to reduce heat in the room and in my case. Heat output is a massive concern depending on where you live.

Considering it got to 120F last summer here, it's usually the hottest and place with the least amount of weather, and it's already hit 95F here, I think I'm in Texas.

Let me check.

Yup, definitely in Texas.