Question about Playstation Plus

Mohamed AkRam

hey guys i want to buy a PlayStation 4 and i want to ask , if i bought any game like bf / the crew , can i play online without being a member in playstation plus?
or i must be a member of it to play online games? 

I think PS online play got changed when the PS4 came out. I believe you have to buy the PS Plus subscription to play online games. If I remember correctly, the reasoning behind it was that the upkeep of the online service was just to expensive to continue providing it for free. 

So, yes, I believe PS Plus is required to play online with the PS4.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

-Snipe-

You have to be a PS+ member to play online multiplayer games on the PS4. PS3 & Vita don't require the subscription to play online multiplayer.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Yo must have PS+ to play online, but if you ask me it's worth it (even though I bought my Ps3 over the X-360 because I was to cheap to pay for online) because you get free games every month and sometimes it's games like Borderlands 2, Theif, and other awesome games, and sometimes it's shit of course! But yes you need Ps+ to play online but I say it's worth it! :)

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Boy, You come to the wrong neighborhood 

But in all seriousness, why a ps4?

X1 is better? 

X1 is better? 

PC is better, if you want something to game on the couch, Just build a small form factor pc

(if i cant convince you to get a PC, i think ps4 is better graphics and resolution wise)