Cleaning PC

Ayyta

Hi, a while back I posted a topic about a loud pc, i followed some advice and made a few tweaks that seemed to have helped, one thing I still haven't done is clean out my PC with a compressed air can and I have a few questions about it, the main one being that when I cleaned my keyboard and mouse, I noticed that it seemed to be a bit damp, could that cause any problems with the pc? Also, what is the best way to clean the pc if the damp air can won't cause a problem?

Thanks in advance.

If it is over humid, yes it could be a problem.

A dehumdifier could help. Just get the cheapest one.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Hi, a while back I posted a topic about a loud pc, i followed some advice and made a few tweaks that seemed to have helped, one thing I still haven't done is clean out my PC with a compressed air can and I have a few questions about it, the main one being that when I cleaned my keyboard and mouse, I noticed that it seemed to be a bit damp, could that cause any problems with the pc? Also, what is the best way to clean the pc if the damp air can won't cause a problem?

Thanks in advance.

it caused by the water in the air turning from vapor to a liquid. it shouldn't be there long, if it is just use less air. your air can should also be cold and can get moist too. 

it caused by the water in the air turning from vapor to a liquid. it shouldn't be there long, if it is just use less air. your air can should also be cold and can get moist too. 

Ok, the air is cold and it does get moist after a couple of seconds, these are the cans that I bought, just to be safe, http://www.amazon.co.uk/17231-Compressed-Duster-Cleaner-Spray/dp/B00HSLKBJO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1432316563&sr=8-4&keywords=Canned+Air

Ok, the air is cold and it does get moist after a couple of seconds, these are the cans that I bought, just to be safe, http://www.amazon.co.uk/17231-Compressed-Duster-Cleaner-Spray/dp/B00HSLKBJO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1432316563&sr=8-4&keywords=Canned+Air

yes, its safe and happens. just don't turn the can upside down and let liquid come out of the bottle. it takes energy to make the liquid a vapor, the energy comes from the air, this causes the temperature of the surrounding air to come colder and condense, thus causing moisture.  

yes, its safe and happens. just don't turn the can upside down and let liquid come out of the bottle. it takes energy to make the liquid a vapor, the energy comes from the air, this causes the temperature of the surrounding air to come colder and condense, thus causing moisture.  

Ok, ty.